Now that the blizzard is strong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the blizzard is strong...

... a couple of inches of snow coming down every hour and everyone stays home because the wind is breaking shit up...

... it's the best time to crank the amp and rock out.

No one is going to complain and the cops are too buys handling all the disasters in the cities and highways.

rock'n'roll
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

I'd do that here but due to the ridiculously cold weather we have sound travels farther (less resistance from the air) so it might actually be louder.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
      I'd do that here but due to the ridiculously cold weather we have sound travels farther (less resistance from the air) so it might actually be louder.
      well that's even better

fuck, I got so used with the Californian weather but I had to go back home to help my family finish building the house... and the weather fucking sucks in Estonia... if there's a global warming... then this is the place. 12 month of shit... you got fall all the year around... muddy, rain, no sun...
      even the winters are so bad, they used to be nice and snowy... but durning the last decade the Santa has to use a fucking scuba gear to get here.
      But now everything is covered with snow. I like it when it's around Christmas time for 2 or 3 weeks but more than that... meh... I wanna escape to Cape Town or Buenos Aires. The summer is starting pretty soon at the southern hemisphere
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Perfect weather down here, looong twilight evenings ~21c, perfect for cruising the beaches in your old car

Comment

fuck... I wish I'd be in Australia right now... surf and lay on the sand all day.

a lot of the Europe is in the shitter right now... the strong killed many folks and Germany... some died in Sweden too.

Comment

You're slipping, E! I thought you had the sense to get snowed in with at least one or two busty Estonian babes.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
              You're slipping, E! I thought you had the sense to get snowed in with at least one or two busty Estonian babes.
              dude I try but do you have any idea what kind of a weenie shrinker weather it is down here all the time :ROTF:

Comment

now they say that there will be rain during this week.... hell yeah... can't wait... nothing better than melting 2 feet of snow....FUCK!!!!

Comment

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by spivonious View Post
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I agree with Spiv. I dont think I have ever even seen Estonia on the discovery channel. What the hell is it like there?

Comment

Comment

Like friggin transylvania...

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                            nice pic

during the better days it's like this though

Comment

E. you have to have some pics that you have snapped around your hood don't you?

Comment

Working...
                              X