Master of Muppets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master of Muppets

I did a quick search on here but didn't find any reference, so apols. if it's been posted before.

It made me laugh

Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

"Just spiking snares and auto-tuned screams" Classic.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

"Master, master, recorded with a ghetto blaster..."
      It's pretty funny for sure!
      The music and tone are spot on, I wonder what equipment he was using for the rhythm guitars?
      'Howling in shadows
      Living in a lunar spell
      He finds his heaven
      Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Bastard! Bastard!

Haha!

Comment

It's a collaboration from the Andy Sneap recording forum...
          rhythm guitars were reamped through a 5150 into Mesa Oversized cab, 57 & 421 blend.
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

well it would have been funny if that would have actually sounded good hah! right now it's a self parody
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Is the irony curtain still up in the that part of the world?

Can you see what I did there, can you, can you!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

"Kirk adds wah without a reason"

Lmao
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                  Is the irony curtain still up in the that part of the world?

Can you see what I did there, can you, can you!
                  the irony is that they tried to be ironic but instead made jackasses out of themselves
                  I took a piss on that album's mastering too... it's all good fun... but they tried to prove something. The lyrics are funny... but it's kind of silly when small time hacks think they can piss circles around the big guys (Rubin and co.)... even if the big guys have made some odd choices.
                  Either you do something better to show how it's really done or you purposely do some really shitty sounding parody like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odVbjYeeCiU
                  I was one of the few who liked St. Anger but this shit is fucking hilarious.
                  But these muppet guys tried too hard to sound THE METALZZZZ but ended up with complete utter crap. They should be parodied because they way they sound shows exactly what's wrong with a lot of music production today.
                  It's like when we make fun of Yngwie... being fat... not playing any riffs etc. but then I suddenly think I am better than him and get up on the stage to cut heads with him.... and we know what happens then... I get embarassed, my dick shrinks 3 times, I end up living in granny's basement and realise that I should have stuck to the donut jokes.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Christ on a stick you take things seriously sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                      Christ on a stick you take things seriously sometimes.
                      seriously? this shit? meh...

Comment

Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
                        Sam

Comment

pretty good!! i enjoyed it!
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

absolutely hilarious, thanks for sharing it !

to me, even funnier than just the silly lyrics because it's true ...

Comment

Working...
                            X