Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't forget to get your free Dr. Pepper..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget to get your free Dr. Pepper..

They are holding true to their word. They said if Chinese Democracy came out in '08, everyone gets a free Dr. Pepper.

www.drpepper.com

you'll get a coupon for a free 20 oz. I don't like the stuff, but thought it was cool that they stuck by their word.

I LOVE Dr.Pepper. I actually got addicted to it all thanks to my roommate in oklahoma state university, Stillwater. I'll check it out. Thanks Jeri! Actually, we used to guzzle down tons of Dr. Thunder, the Walmart brand. Stronger tasting Dr. Pepper.
    Sam

Comment

The following database error while registering is preventing me from getting my free Dr. Pepper!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\inetpub\websites\CodeAndTheory\freedrpepper\acc ount\sql.php on line 29
      Sam

Comment

Probably flooded with folks signing up LOL. Wow, you went to OSU. cool..

Comment

No Dr.Pepper for me.

I guess I'll just buy one at lunch tomorrow.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
            The following database error while registering is preventing me from getting my free Dr. Pepper!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\inetpub\websites\CodeAndTheory\freedrpepper\acc ount\sql.php on line 29
            I saw people complaining at the Metal Sludge boards that the Dr. Pepper site was fucked up today too.

You should complain and imply that you think they did it on purpose to lower the number of free Dr. Peppers they had to give away. They'll probably give you a free coupon anyway to avoid the bad PR of looking like they sabotaged their own site to welsh on their offer. Whis is quite possible anyway.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post

What idiot runs MySQL on a fucking Windows server?!?
              This is how they get out of issuing the coupons.

Edit: Looks like they added 18 hours to the timer.
              Must have gotten a ton of complaints.
              Last edited by rjohnstone; 11-23-2008, 11:39 PM.
              -Rick

Comment

Just tried it myself several times. They do have a message up saying the offer will be extended, so that's good.

I might dig a Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, though I am not usually a Dr. Pepper drinker.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Fuck I wish they still sold it here, I can only get it down in sydney, and even then its $2+ a can! Thats beer money!

Comment

I registered my info on their site. They said it will be 4-6 weeks, and I'll have my coupon for a free Pepper.

Thanks Axl!! Don't worry, I'll drink it slow
                    'Howling in shadows
                    Living in a lunar spell
                    He finds his heaven
                    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

My opinion on Dr Pepper is the same as the one I have on "Chinese democracy" it sucks!

Seriously, what's the deal with the synthetic after taste, it's hideous!

I'll just stick with the red can if you people don't mind.

Although I have to admit that even that brand produces some pretty aweful versions, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke and I'm old enough to have tasted the eighties "New Coke"... They all have one thing in common, compared to the normal stuff, they just taste BAD!

"New Coke" call it the "Chinese Democracy" of the Coca Cola concern.

Comment

I don't see anything on the site to get your free Dr. Pepper. What do you have to do ?

Comment

It's over
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Every time I tried to get on the damned site wouldnt load....

Comment

They just announced on Sirius Octane to go to drpepper.com and get your free Chinese Democracy Dr. Pepper. What's the deal? I never saw it.

Comment

Working...
                              X