X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickass metal

and I'm talkin about Metal Church

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFdDFUfUEFo

songs like this one rarely are impossible to be heard nowdays.

RIP David Wayne

Always loved that song, the drummer is amazing.

Saw them live around '86 in a tiny club in NJ, they rocked.

Comment

I've never really gotten into Metal Church but I do like that song. The vocals are neat.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Wassup Broseppi Modor...David Wayne ruled. His solo cd titled "Metal Church" is killer along with his two Reverend releases..

I've been absent, and it is cold as a old nun's cootch in this fuggin' room....I would know!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Here's links to their latest cd..it's ok. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKvZU...eature=related
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

This album was one of my favorite albums in high school. As soon as I heard the first 3 notes I remembered the whole song. I weep for my lost cassette collection...

Gods of Wrath kicked ass too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1lXzKItFEI
            Last edited by Hellbat; 11-25-2008, 06:01 PM.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Ahhh. The good ole days!

Comment

Metal Church Ruled! Great Band.

Comment

Yeah, I rule I know.
                  I like the self titled and "The Dark" albums the best.
                  'Howling in shadows
                  Living in a lunar spell
                  He finds his heaven
                  Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Hi Bill!
                    I already have his solo album and "World won't miss you" by Reverend! Wayne had an hell of a voice, and I admit the feeleing I find in the first Metal Church is incoparable to the other albums imo.

Comment

This album is a metal classic.
                      me and my buddy used to jam this album front to back a LOT, when i was first learning guitar, big influence, later i moved from LA to Seattle, and ended up meeting them and eventually jamming with them once in their practice pad, that was pretty cool for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X