Sound files and samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound files and samples

I have a somewhat strange request. I'm in the middle of a recording project and, one of the songs I'm recording could use an interesting intro. That said, I'm looking for a certain type of sound to input to a song that has a really sleazy sexy feel to it. Anybody have any links to sound libaries where I could cop a soundbyte? I could finish the song up without it, but I really think this song needs a really interesting opener.
    Prosecutors will be violated...

I wish I could help, I've been doing music for a friend of mines internet radio show and was looking for a bunch of sound FX. Most of them you have to buy, the ones that are free usually suck. I have some female groans and screams and somewhere some whip sounds but that's about all I was able to track down. I'm actually debating buying a digital recorder just to go record my own sounds when needed.

Having said that, I think there was a site that sold cd's full of fx, but I'll have to track it down for you.

-Jerry
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
      I wish I could help, I've been doing music for a friend of mines internet radio show and was looking for a bunch of sound FX. Most of them you have to buy, the ones that are free usually suck. I have some female groans and screams and somewhere some whip sounds but that's about all I was able to track down. I'm actually debating buying a digital recorder just to go record my own sounds when needed.

Having said that, I think there was a site that sold cd's full of fx, but I'll have to track it down for you.

-Jerry

Actually, the right female groan would be pretty good considering the song is called Dirty Woman!
      I have the digital recorder, but being the old fat guitar geek that I am, I don't have alot of access to groaning women..
      Last edited by Robert Hendrix; 11-26-2008, 12:13 PM.
      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

let me see what i can find
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
        X