Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fuggin' Thankgivin'..!!!

Wassup JCF brosephs and sistas!!!

I want to convey my appreciation for the years of friendship. We've had some silly and crazy times, with much more to come. I've been consumed with homelife lately, with funds being crappier than ever. Stressing over the cost of my son's high school tuition, and ongoing heatlh issues, that'll only worsen with age. BUT, I'm still able in mind and body to help those I need most. There's alot of weight on my broken back/neck..nothing a couple pills can't help. Here's to living thru chemistry..it's a beautiful thing. Well, things can be worse. We're still here, and that's not going to change if we can help it. This whole fucked up economy bullshit..it's nothing but a fuggin' game. Stay steps ahead of the curve, and just take care of biz. Put your priorities in order and we'll pull thru this shit. 'Till then, turn off those talking heads on the boob tube that beat a dead horse to a mushy pulp...and spend that time with friends, whatever family you have, or your music. That makes a world a difference. Adopt the mindset of "FUGGUMS"..whatever is gonna happen will happen. No use freaking about things you can't control, you'll just drive yourself, and those around you nuts. That won't help anything whatsoever. Control the things you can, and count whatever blessings you have..at least for one day, more if you can. In short, TRY to keep upbeat as can be..it's good for you, and those around you!!

I hope everyone enjoys the day as much as possible. We need a break, and tomorrow is a good day to have it..

Cheers..

Bill Z Bub and family.
    Last edited by horns666; 11-27-2008, 12:36 AM.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Cheers to ya Bill!
    Have a great Turkey day.
    Eat, drink and do Mary... er be merry!
    -Rick

Comment

Yarrr Mateys! And a Happy Thanksgivin's to yas alls as well!

Hmmm... I wonder if Somali Pirates say yarrr... Maybe they just say "yo... (as in "Wat up wit it?")"....

Comment

And I can't do Mary, Bill fucked that up... Hahha... That's a story bill never tells... hehehe...

Comment

Words of wisdom as usual, Bill.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the JCFers.
          Scott

Comment

If all goes well, I plan to stuff a turkey! Twice!
            "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
              If all goes well, I plan to stuff a turkey! Twice!
              are you going with the eggplant stuffing?
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Bill.....
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving American JCFers and happy belated thanksgiving to Canadian JCFers. Ours was a month or so ago.

I've recently developed the mindset of "Don't worry about things out side of your control" and it's really helped me chill out a bit.
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Thank you Bill. Happy Thanksgiving to all at the JCF!!
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Happy T-day everyone!
                      In-laws, screaming kids, Ahhhhh! I'm so excited!
                      'Howling in shadows
                      Living in a lunar spell
                      He finds his heaven
                      Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Happy Thanksgivin bro....and everyone else. Here's to a safe and happy holiday weekend.

Comment

Thanks Bill. Those are words of wisdom, and you are one kool kat.
                          Here's to you and your family!
                          I hope you have a great Thanksgiving, over eat, and have a great nap.
                          As for the rest of these guys around here, well... FUGGUM!
                          hehe

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                          --floydkramer

Comment

Happy thanksgiving all ,
                            enjoy your families and friends and food and football !!!
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Happy THXgiving to you and your pud dude!! :ROTF:
                              Even these days there are things to be grateful though.
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X