No announcement yet.

WalMart Employee Trampled to Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is what is funny... we have several Wal Marts around here. One is the high class Wal Mart. The one in the city is the White Trash Wal Mart. the one in another area is Mexico Mart. Then they want to put one in up the road, which will be the Red Neck Wal Mart

Comment

Just a terrible loss ... I feel for his family.

Comment

I saw some stuff on tv at some places that had police presence, near the police, people chilled, soon as they were out of reach of the cops, they became A-Holes again... And this was a Best Buy...

Humans just suck...

Comment

I saw this on the news this evening. All I thought was "What has happened to us?".
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Went back to Wally-World this morning and the place was like a ghost town. As I was leaving, I saw the manager and we chatted for a few minutes. He said that since this store is open 24/7, they had people sitting on the floors starting about midnight on Thursday. They were lounging in sporting goods, the magazine/book area, the bakery, and the lawn/garden area. The manager told me that since they didn't lock the doors, the store designed a "blitz" system which meant they roped off areas and had signs saying that the sales started at 6:00 A.M.

He said that the system worked but that he had never seen so many people in one store at the same time. I asked him how much theft took place and he shrugged his shoulders and said it would take about a week to make that determination. He did say that the theft total would be shocking.
            "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
              In Palmdale a town about 1 1/2 hrs east of LA two Amigos got into a shoot out over a doorbuster item (the last one) at a WalMart. One of them died and the other goes to jail for homicide.
              Merry Christmas!
              Sure you're not talking about the Toys 'R' Us shootings? Two women were arguing over an item, one started whaling on the other. The one who got jumped, her old man pulls his gun, then the other girl's old man pulls HIS gun and they shot each other to death. I think the women were jailed for fighting.

Now Two 'R' Dead.....
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

WTF....so crazy and sad.

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                  What was so great about black friday?
                  It is the beggining of Kwanza... gosh!!

Can we be more sensitive?
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
                    They are 100% liable, how many millions is a human life worth? It's above my pay grade, so I'll defer...
                    As much as I think Walmart sucks total fucking shit in all ways and should be eliminated, I don't believe this is Walmart's fault. They consulted the police, they hired extra security, etc. It's the shithead people. This wasn't a case of one or two people tripping and having an accident. This was hundreds of people acting like fucking rabid wild dogs. I don't think a single person there believed that nobody would get hurt the way they were pushing and shoving. I'm sure they weren't trying to kill anyone but they damn sure weren't behaving like human beings.

But blaming Walmart for this is like parents blaming Ozzy for some kid killing himself. People need to be accountable for their own actions.

I think every single person that rushed the door should be thrown in jail. Somewhere, sometime, some district attorney has got to have the balls to throw these sorts of asshats into jail. Hell, get George Bush to give them a ticket to Guantanamo Bay - these people are no better than the prisoners already there - anyone willing to start a stampede at Walmart is a threat to our national well being.
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I think a little planning on Wal-Mart's behalf could have prevented stampede conditions. Hell, if nothing else, they could have put the pedestrian gates outside the facility which would have forced the majority of the knotheads to enter somewhat restrained. Of course, then you would had some overweight person trying to crawl over the gate and injurying themselves. Since it's in the parking lot, possible grounds for a lawsuit.

But you're right Tim, those people that trampled that poor guy should be punished. However, I don't think it'll happen. It'll be too hard to prove who pushed who and the excuse "I was just caught up in the rush, I couldn't move anyway but forward with the crowd," will be used quite extensively.
                      "POOP"

Comment

This is just so sad. If anyone ever needed any confirmation that the meaning of Christmas has been completely eradicated, this is it.

I'm at the point at which I don't even care about getting Christmas presents because I've learned that I already have everything I really want in life and that's my GF and our dogs. Material things just don't matter any more. I'm forcefully telling my family and relatives NOT to buy me anything. If they want to give me something that bad, they can donate the money to our local Humane Society because the animals need the money a lot more than I need anything.
                        Last edited by Matt_B; 12-01-2008, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                          It is the beggining of Kwanza... gosh!!

Can we be more sensitive?
                          I'll ignore the blatently racist statement, and inform you that Kwanzaa doesn't start until December 26th, at least according to my Dilbert calendar.

As to the topic at hand, my wife went out to Walmart around lunch on Friday and said that the prices weren't any lower than what they normally are. It's a shame that the season of giving has devolved into pure greed and disregard for our fellow man.
                          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                            I'll ignore the blatently racist statement, and inform you that Kwanzaa doesn't start until December 26th, at least according to my Dilbert calendar.
                            How is it blatantly racist? It was a joke, and it was pretty funny. Lighten up, Francis.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
                              This is just so sad. If anyone ever needed any confirmation that the meaning of Christmas has been completely eradicated, this is it.

I'm at the point at which I don't even care about getting Christmas presents because I've learned that I already have everything I really want in life.
                              I'll echo those sentiments - I've been saying that the true meaning of Christmas has been gone for at least 20 years, and probably more.
                              You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                              You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                              --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                              --horns666 - 12/29/08
                              I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                              --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post

As to the topic at hand, my wife went out to Walmart around lunch on Friday and said that the prices weren't any lower than what they normally are. It's a shame that the season of giving has devolved into pure greed and disregard for our fellow man.
                                That's "blatantly", and it was just a joke. A blatant joke, as it were!

As for your wife and the Wal-mart prices, all the deals were for between opening time and before noon. So she got there at lunch time, just too late for the deals.

The newspaper has ads that tell you all this, you know...

As for the stampede, they should charge anyone that they can connect with this man's death based on surveillance camera footage. That shit is savage. So was the Toys 'R' Us shootings; should've just let the bitches wail on each other, but the dumbfucks paid with their lives so at least justice was done.
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X