Stomach virus on Thanksgiving...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stomach virus on Thanksgiving...

...nearly took me out...felt bad even before I ate,then afterwards it all came back up,again and again.....crapped so much I felt like I spent the night in prison....chest feels like my ex girlfriend jumped up and down on it.......and missed at least a day of work at a job I've only been on for 2 weeks now.....anyone else feeling bad? Tommy D.
    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

I can sympathize. I had the flu bad about 10 years ago. It was coming out of both ends at the same time, sitting on the toilet puking into the tub. It feels like you are being wrung out like a dishcloth.

Gravol and fluids are your friend.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Get well!
      "POOP"

Comment

Hope you get feelin better quick.

Comment

I had that last feb. Lost like 15lbs in 2 weeks. Drink a LOT of gatorade. Avoid eating raw uncooked food like salads and raw vegetables. Get well!
          Sam

Comment

get well soon
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I had something similar last week, it's a quandary trying to decide which end to aim at the bowl. Thankfully we have a basin next to it, so it was a no-brainer, I stuck my arse in the sink.
              Last edited by shobet; 11-28-2008, 05:25 PM.
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Feel better!
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Get well soon.
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                  X