Devious thought for the night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devious thought for the night

Anyone here ever pour Jalapeno juice into someone's box of cottonelle's?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

I prefer a lil squirt of CS/pepper spray, harder to see...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
      I prefer a lil squirt of CS/pepper spray, harder to see...
      Dayum, one step ahead. How'd that turn out?
      I remember when I worked as Dept manager of a major sporting goods store.
      I was the bicycle dept manager, backup to the gun dept manager too (side note, akes me chuckle when I watch army of darkness).

Anyway, my meathead brother and his friends worked in "team sports" and wanted to see what pepper spray smelled lilke. Cleared out 1/4 of the building with tears streaming down their faces and choking. Hilarious stuff. Don't want that on your cornhole for sure. I can't see shooting that into a cottonelle box in an enclosed bathroom, but maybe it would work.

cinnamon oil might work too. Anyone ever make their own cinnamon toothpicks with that? We used to sell them in middle school like crack, 2/25 cents.
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
        Dayum, one step ahead. How'd that turn out?

I was the bicycle dept manager, backup to the gun dept manager too (side note, akes me chuckle when I watch army of darkness).
        Alright, you primitive screw-heads, listen up! See this? This... is my boomstick! It's a twelve-gauge, double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt-blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right... shop smart. Shop S-Mart... You got that?!!

Best trilogy ever.
        EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles View Post
          Alright, you primitive screw-heads, listen up! See this? This... is my boomstick! It's a twelve-gauge, double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt-blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right... shop smart. Shop S-Mart... You got that?!!

Best trilogy ever.

Groovy.

Comment

Those movies rock.

I was in a gentlemen's establishment enjoying some female arcobatics, ironically called "The Naval Base" (now long closed), when some fuck-tard set of some mil. grade CS at the other end of the place in the "champaign" room. Holy shit was that bad (and not funny at all) - cleared the whole place out in record time.

Funny was when a buddy of mine decided to run up to a jeep full of ladies and jump on the hood screaming obsenities one day after drinking for most of it (for no other reason except just to get a laugh). One of them calmly took out some spray and let him have it at point blank (no roof on this one). At least they waited until he rolled off the hood before driving away.
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

When I worked in service I dropped a lady's keys causing her pepper spray to start leaking. That cleared out the whole service area. Also whatever you do make sure you dont get any on your hands. The bad thing is you probably will not realize you got any on your hands till you go take a leak.

Comment

Best trilogy ever.
                A buddy gave this to me when he was cleaning out his desk (his last day). Love the movies.

Comment

Best trilogy ever.
                  When we go hunting, my son and I refer to our 12 gauges as boom sticks
                  "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
                  X