No announcement yet.

One kick ass tour!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that makes me sad being other side of the big lake, because I suppose they won't cross it :/
    1968 Gibson SG, Marshall JCM 900 SL-X.
    "Out there in the spotlight, you’re a million miles away
    Every ounce of energy you try to give away
    As the sweat pours out your body, like the music that you play."

Comment

Hoping they come to my area...

Comment

WRT to the Jake rumor, supposedly Lynch said it on the Eddie Trunk show, and E.T. mentions it here:

Eddie Trunk is a seasoned radio personality, talk show host, and author, he has dominated the hard rock and heavy metal scene with his electrifying shows, including the legendary That Metal Show and Eddie Trunk Rocks.

If I had to guess, I'd say Jake might do a show or two very close to home. I seriously doubt he'll come East, as much as I wish he would. Hopefully there will be some good video.

Comment

I'll be keeping my eyes open for this.. love all those guys playing, but not sure if my ears can hear that many notes in one night w/out my head blowing off !

Comment

I was giddy all day thinking about this.Think Jake would do OZZY stuff or stick to Badlands stuff?
            H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I think there's probably more chance of plaitting snot than hearing any Ozzy stuff. He might do his crack pipe though. Shame.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
              X