No announcement yet.

Who's the sickest ever??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is for the most mind bloggling I'd say Frank Zappa, and Mattias "IA" Eklundh
    1968 Gibson SG, Marshall JCM 900 SL-X.
    "Out there in the spotlight, you’re a million miles away
    Every ounce of energy you try to give away
    As the sweat pours out your body, like the music that you play."

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      Paco shreds and has a killer presence, check his youtube vids. The dude probably got all the chicks he could handle.
      oh yeah... he owns Spain... he's like a King... he can get whatever he wants... he's friggin amazing... he just sits there lookin' cooler than hell and at the same time playing the insanest stuff possible.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        Paco shreds and has a killer presence, check his youtube vids. The dude probably got all the chicks he could handle.
        Here's prooooooof of that shit!! Check out that fretting hand.......pure fucking evil!!!!!!

Last edited by sl2lover; 12-04-2008, 07:38 PM.
        I love admins!

Comment

Michael Hedges (RIP)
          Kent State performance of this legendary tune. Michael looks really young here. Some good shots of the fingering etc. Tuning: C2C3D3G3A3D4. Sheet music:...
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Jeff Loomis..

oh..and me..I rubbed my balls on Cleveland John's USA Jackson "Lightning sky" Dinky...that's how I roll.
            Last edited by horns666; 12-05-2008, 08:46 AM.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X