Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
    Go Red Wings!
    Yes, i would agree. If you like a bunch of euro pussies who epitomise everything that is wrong with bettmans nhl.
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

I blame it all on Sean Avery myself. The guy is a cancer to any teams lockeroom. The guy is done here, no question, no way he'll walk back in that dressing room again imho...if he does...someone else needs to get their asses fired. It also doesn't help that they have so many injuries, Zubie, Morrow, Otter, Lehts etc. Also in addition to that Turco is being less than stellar between the pipes and trying to do too much with the puck. Play the position Turcs, not a netminder AND a D man. I've seen him get burned too many times coming out to play the puck or to make a nice outlet pass yet its get turned over and ends up inthe back of his net.

I'm a Stars fan (Wings fan first tho) because I live here and even when the Stars had good record and point totals the last couple seasons, they really werent all that defensively. They relied on Marty to bail them out from poor defensive play and odd man rushes 7-8 times a game. Turco isnt bailing them out and that is the big difference in addition to what was mentioned above. When a goalie flounders it really shows the overall weakness of the team.....I wish they had Mike Smith still thou because I'd sit Turco down for a week or two.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
        I blame it all on Sean Avery myself. The guy is a cancer to any teams lockeroom. The guy is done here, no question, no way he'll walk back in that dressing room again imho...if he does...someone else needs to get their asses fired. It also doesn't help that they have so many injuries, Zubie, Morrow, Otter, Lehts etc. Also in addition to that Turco is being less than stellar between the pipes and trying to do too much with the puck. Play the position Turcs, not a netminder AND a D man. I've seen him get burned too many times coming out to play the puck or to make a nice outlet pass yet its get turned over and ends up inthe back of his net.

I'm a Stars fan (Wings fan first tho) because I live here and even when the Stars had good record and point totals the last couple seasons, they really werent all that defensively. They relied on Marty to bail them out from poor defensive play and odd man rushes 7-8 times a game. Turco isnt bailing them out and that is the big difference in addition to what was mentioned above. When a goalie flounders it really shows the overall weakness of the team.....I wish they had Mike Smith still thou because I'd sit Turco down for a week or two.
        Agreed on everything here. Why they got sean avery, ill never know.
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

I don't have Comcast Sportsnet anymore so I can't watch the Flyers. Thanks a lot Comcast!
          Scott

Comment

I had to call and call and call to get the NHL Network. I can't recall how many times they said, "We have the NFL Network." and I replied, "N - H - L, as in National HOCKEY League!"
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Rangers vs. the much hated Devils tonite. I have NHL network and all the games with the package. How can anyone exist without it? This package comes before eating, cuz you have to have priorities.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

There you go... The Atomic Fruitbat has spoken. Now get your priorities in line Spiv!
                Occupy JCF

Comment

It was my understanding that local games are blacked out on the NHL center ice package.
                  Scott

Comment

Working...
                  X