Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a stalker/neighborhood terrorist and no help from the cops - what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is why I mentioned earlier in the thread the guy would be dead if this happened in Texas. We can carry and protect our property down here
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Texas is amazingly off the hook!. I love it.

I saw where a guy got his business's roof mounted AC plundered a few times and his son camped out on the roof one night. Some dude came climbing up and the son popped him a few times in the chest and he fell off the roof, killing the perp. Was ruled justifiable! Yay! Go Texas.

Ohio just got better there. But you guys rule. I think I'd want to live there if it wasn't so friggin hot and the aliens weren't so overwhelming.

Comment

There's a clear distinction between fearing for your life and someone stealing your AC from the roof.

In my mind, the son should have been tried and convicted of 1st degree murder.
        Scott

Comment

So, although an industrial AC unit is around 10-15k or so, not a problem?

Guess you'd be dandy with me coming to your house and taking:

1991? Charvel Predator (JB in bridge)
          1998 Ibanez AX7521
          1994? Jackson Kelly Std (EMG 81/85)
          2000? Armond Pilot bass
          1967 Guild acoustic
          2006 Genz Benz El Diablo 60C

Let me know when you're available for me to pillage your house, since you don't feel it's worth protecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
            There's a clear distinction between fearing for your life and someone stealing your AC from the roof.

That's what makes America great.
            You can live in a passive state like PA where those actions are illegal and others can live in Texas where those actions are permitted.
            It's called freedom of choice. Enjoy it.

And last time I purchased an AC unit (about 6 years ago) those babies were well over $5k. That shit ain't cheap.
            I'll shoot any mother fucker who takes it upon himself to try and relieve me of it.
            -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post

Horseshit! He did the world a favor by disposing of a thief. Good riddance!
              You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
              You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
              --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
              --horns666 - 12/29/08
              I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
              --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Lol Joelayres!

Mind you, all the earlier talk of "it was different in yesteryear" makes me feel old. I'll be sucking on a pipe and saying "I remember when all this was just fields!" next
                Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

Yesteryears were different, haha...

When I was a kid, I'd visit my Grandmother's in West Virginia...

Gads...those lunatics would leave the keys in the truck at night with a loaded shotgun or rifle hanging in the back window, and leave the doors to the house unlocked... They hated me being there. I could hardly sleep! I'd unload the gun, lock the doors to the truck and bring the keys in and lock the house. They'd yell at me saying 'what if we needed to go somewhere!" haha... Freakin hillbillies...

Man, I could just imagine giving people a loaded gun, an escape vehicle and a house of sleeping people out in the backwoods... Something out of Wrong Turn or some similar movie haha...

Comment

Geez...you guys still here? I thought I told you all to go home...now shoo before I pull out my .40 and MAKE you go home!:ROTF:

Indeed, living in California sucks from a legal/tax perspective, but it was about 80 degrees and beautiful out today...man, there's gonna come a time to pull and go, but hopefully not soon!
                    Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Sad thing is, I remember the progression from the late 60's & 70's when you could leave your doors unlocked and keys in the car and no one would touch anything - to the 80's when you had to lock all doors and windows - to the 90's and today where needle-dick bug-fuckers will steal anything that is not bolted down, break the windows out of your car for a friggin' quarter and break in your house whether you are home or not. Goddamn drug addicts and losers think they have the right to take the shit you worked for and they're too pathetic to contemplate earning.

Unless more people start blowing these pathetic beings away and defending themselves and their property, where will we be in 10 more years?
                      You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                      You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                      --horns666 - 12/08/08

--horns666 - 12/29/08
                      --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

I'd have a hard time ending someones life to protect property myself but no problem eliminating scum from the gene pool if protecting myself or my family if lethal force was the last resort.

I don't know if the laws here deter criminals because you hear it frequently..."armed home owners kills home invader". The usual reaction from most is : good for him, perp got what he deserved.
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                          I'd have a hard time ending someones life to protect property
                          I understand that and indeed I used to feel that way myself - until I had enough shit stolen from me. Believe me, it gets old and the story is always the same from the police - "there's nothing we can do" - understand that I don't blame them as their hands are basically tied. Therefore, it is up to me to defend what I've earned.
                          --horns666 - 12/08/08

--horns666 - 12/29/08
                          --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Working...
                          X