I could be getting free cable !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
    All they do when they "bust you" is shut it off. I had it happen 3 times at my old house.
    Maybe so, but a thief is a thief is a thief.
    You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
    You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
    --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
    --horns666 - 12/29/08
    I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
    --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by joelayres View Post
      Maybe so, but a thief is a thief is a thief.
      For the past 8 years, I've been paying over $70 a month! That's $6700+. At present, I'm paying $104 a month. How many channels out of the 100 odd channels do I watch? Maybe 10 at the max. That's 10%. Instead of paying $7 a month, I'm forced to pay what they ask. Who's the thief here? I dont speak Mandrin or Spanish. Why do I need to pay for those channels?
      Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
        For the past 8 years, I've been paying over $70 a month! That's $6700+. At present, I'm paying $104 a month. How many channels out of the 100 odd channels do I watch? Maybe 10 at the max. That's 10%. Instead of paying $7 a month, I'm forced to pay what they ask. Who's the thief here? I dont speak Mandrin or Spanish. Why do I need to pay for those channels?
        I've been paying a cable bill for 30+ years. Bottom line is that you are free to use over-the-air conventional TV, which IS free, but you CHOOSE to pay for cable. Same as the "there's only 2 or 3 good songs on the CD, why should I pay for it" argument.

If you don't like the cable company's offering - don't subscribe - but don't steal it either. If you really and truly think that stealing cable is acceptable, I can see why this world is rapidly going to hell in a handbasket. :think:
        You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
        You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
        --horns666 - 12/08/08

--horns666 - 12/29/08
        --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

When I was in college this was in 1999-2001 we used to hack DTV. During the H and HU card days. Things have changed its all FTA now. In fact MTV Cribs episodes from early 2000's you could see alot of celebs running these setups at home. DTV cracked down on piracy and its no longer an option.

I pay for a sub to DTV instead of Comcast. If you want stuff for free look at a FTA box which is legal but hacking it to pickup Dish network stations is illegal and easy.

There is no way really to get free digital cable. There are scams out there that say you can and sell you a filter or other BS for 199.00 then the cable company bills you for all the stuff you thought you were getting for free.

My pirate days are behind me so I cant walk you through the FTA stuff but going to hashhu.com would be a good place to start.

Comment

Hell, let's teach him to shoplift while we're at it.
            "POOP"

Comment

I've been paying a cable bill for 30+ years. Bottom line is that you are free to use over-the-air conventional TV, which IS free, but you CHOOSE to pay for cable. Same as the "there's only 2 or 3 good songs on the CD, why should I pay for it" argument.

If you don't like the cable company's offering - don't subscribe - but don't steal it either. If you really and truly think that stealing cable is acceptable, I can see why this world is rapidly going to hell in a handbasket. :think:

Ugh...

Yeah, he's responsible for the decline of western civilization...

Damn dude... Where the F___ did you come from...

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                Hell, let's teach him to shoplift while we're at it.
                Nothing illegal about a FTA satelite box or going to site that offers information regarding setting them up. If he choses to use his FTA for illegal activity thats on him. If he choses to use it for regualr FTA channels that are legal to receive there is nothing wrong with that. Big difference between letting him know what his options are or walking him through step by step in commiting a crime.

People ask questions and I usually answer them honestly instead of saying dont do that or I hear its bad, I pointed out what is illegal and legal. Some people dont like that I give people an honest answer instead of a lecture on stealing is bad or why they should not have said information.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                  Ugh...

Yeah, he's responsible for the decline of western civilization...

Damn dude... Where the F___ did you come from...

I just believe that a thief is a lowlife - regardless if they are stealing cars, robbing banks, stealing cable TV or downloading music CD's for free using torrents or rapid share. Any way you slice it, it's wrong. Hell, whats wrong with people stealing from Wal-Mart - they can afford it - by raising the price HONEST people pay. Same with the cable company.
                  --horns666 - 12/08/08

--horns666 - 12/29/08
                  --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

I just believe that a thief is a lowlife - regardless if they are stealing cars, robbing banks, stealing cable TV or downloading music CD's for free using torrents or rapid share. Any way you slice it, it's wrong. Hell, whats wrong with people stealing from Wal-Mart - they can afford it - by raising the price HONEST people pay. Same with the cable company.
                    If you ever watched anything on Youtube that is copyrighted you are technically a thief FYI.

I always beleive thieves that physically stole were thieves. Allot of the copyright laws are BS.

Comment

Well, I sorta think self rightious types are annoying, but I don't preach it to people that probably don't want to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                        I always beleive thieves that physically stole were thieves. Allot of the copyright laws are BS.
                        Copyright laws are BS to you, because you do not create anything marketable by which to earn a living. If your next meal depended on your copyrighted works, you'd be changing your tune REAL fast.

Regarding the physical stealing - suppose someone hacked into your bank account online and transferred a few hundred bucks from your account. No harm, no foul - right? Hey - they didn't physically steal it so it must be OK. Same with ID theft - since it's not physical theft, it really isn't theft.

Thats the problem with theft - a lot of people think it's OK until it happens to them.
                        --horns666 - 12/08/08

--horns666 - 12/29/08
                        --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Copyright laws are BS to you, because you do not create anything marketable by which to earn a living. If your next meal depended on your copyrighted works, you'd be changing your tune REAL fast.

Regarding the physical stealing - suppose someone hacked into your bank account online and transferred a few hundred bucks from your account. No harm, no foul - right? Hey - they didn't physically steal it so it must be OK. Same with ID theft - since it's not physical theft, it really isn't theft.

Thats the problem with theft - a lot of people think it's OK until it happens to them.
                          Monetary theft is esentially physical theft since the stolen funds are exchanged for physical goods at a later date along with ID theft.

I do not need to worry about copyrights since competitors of mine make a inferior product. I offer a better product and if some one else can offer higher quality product at a cheaper price than mine well then I lose because I was not marketing my product properly.

I buy CDs instead of download music illegaly because I prefer a better quality product over MP3 plus I get the case with booklet and lyrics.

The copyright laws have gotten so out of hand that we cant order guitars we want, we cant have other logos in videos for public display. Example is on cars getting their emblems covered in TV shows now a days this never happened before.

So remember if you are on Youtube watching a video of your favorite band you are stealing unless the copyright holder uploaded the video.

I dont steal cable or music since I do feel its unethical but I dont consider those that do thieves. The line is very blurry today on what is and is not theft.

Comment

downloading music CD's for free using torrents or rapid share.

cool bro, I didn't know about those yet !!!!

j\k
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Allright dude. Settle down. You're right, we're wrong. I will pay for the cable. If I steal cable, a multi-billion dollar monopoly comcast will go bankrupt.
                              Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                                Allright dude. Settle down. You're right, we're wrong. I will pay for the cable. If I steal cable, a multi-billion dollar monopoly comcast will go bankrupt.
                                He is right and does have the moral highground in this argument theoretically.

I am just pointing out how absurd copyright laws are today. I also wanted to point out if he ever watched Youtube of his favorite band he is no better than the music downloaders and cable "thieves".

Comment

Working...
                                X