Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official post a pic of yourself thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way, that's a stutue of Ledbelly. For you music history buffs, here's a link. I think you'll be shocked at how many cool bands he influenced.

"POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      My dad has me humpin' a Buffalo statue in Buffalo NY.. on his cellphone. I'd love to share that pic.
      My parents were middle income people and when I was in grade school, we'd drive all over the fucking country visiting the various states. To this day, I'm scarred for life because they'd make me stand next to those fucking signs that said "Welcome To Wyoming."

To make it worse, back then, there was nothing "instamatic" about cameras. My dad would stand there looking down into the view finder trying to lineup who knows what. Millions of motorists would pass by and see me standing there like a dork. If you're about my age and did any travelling, you probably saw me!
      "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        My parents were middle income people and when I was in grade school, we'd drive all over the fucking country visiting the various states. To this day, I'm scarred for life because they'd make me stand next to those fucking signs that said "Welcome To Wyoming."

To make it worse, back then, there was nothing "instamatic" about cameras. My dad would stand there looking down into the view finder trying to lineup who knows what. Millions of motorists would pass by and see me standing there like a dork. If you're about my age and did any travelling, you probably saw me!
        OMG that's fucking funny as shit! my dad used to do the same fucking thing. Did he have the disposable flash bulbs? remember those things.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
          OMG that's fucking funny as shit! my dad used to do the same fucking thing. Did he have the disposable flash bulbs? remember those things.
          Hell yea! You know, today's youth wonders why we are the way we are. If they only knew!
          "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
            Hell yea! You know, today's youth wonders why we are the way we are. If they only knew!
            You're right, if they only knew!

Comment

Yeah, I remember those. and the flash cubes. I remember when my dad bought his first Poloroid camera. He'd take a picture, pull it out of the camer and stand there timing the exposure with his wristwatch. When it was time, he'd pull the paper stuff off of it and coat the picture with goo that came on this thing that looked similar to the plastic hair curlers my mom used. AHHH!! Why are you bringing back these repressed memories????
              Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• Yeah, that coating shit had a really weird smell I seem to remember...

Comment

• Hey, we grew up in some great times! music was awesome, beavers were hairy, and ass kickings were painful!

Comment

beavers were hairy
                    Hell, we didn't need no stinking dental floss back then!
                    "POOP"

Comment

• hell, we did'nt know where to start eating

Comment

• There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Hey, we grew up in some great times! music was awesome, beavers were hairy, and ass kickings were painful!
                          LMAO! You got that right! The music truely was awesome too. Except that little pause in the middle of the song that happened when the 8 track changed. That was annoying. Or having to stick a matchbook or popsicle stick in there to keep it from dragging.
                          Last edited by Robert Hendrix; 12-29-2008, 03:56 PM.

Comment

hell, we did'nt know where to start eating

Aww hell, just stick your tounge out and your face in, you're sure to hit something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
                              Aww hell, just stick your tounge out and your face in, you're sure to hit something.
                              I had a buddy who made a banner in his room using glow in the dark paint. He would flip on his black light and the banner read "NO MUFF TOO TOUGH, WE DIVE AT FIVE!"
                              "POOP"

Comment

• oh shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X