Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official post a pic of yourself thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
    oh shit!
    This guy was as close to being a hippie as anyone I knew. His dad and my dad used to carpool to work together and I remember my dad coming home and telling this story.

"Joe told me on the ride into work that Mike (the son) wanted to paint his room. Since he never does shit around the house, his mother and I told him it was OK. We didn't know he was going to paint one wall fluorescent green, one wall fluorescent orange, one wall fluorescent yellow, and one wall deep purple!"

I wish I had a picture of Mike. He was probably 6'0" and weighed probably about 280 with 90% body fat. He wore dirty bell bottomed jeans that never covered his ass crack and a blue jean jacket covered in patches. He had a beat up old Bultaco 250 Pursang that didn't have a silencer on the expansion chamber. He would ride that fucker up and down the street at all hours of the day and night. God only knows how many tickets he got!
    "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
      LMAO! You got that right! The music truely was awesome too. Except that little pause in the middle of the song that happened when the 8 track changed. That was annoying. Or having to stick a matchbook or popsicle stick in there to keep it from dragging.
      Absolutely.

8 tracks and 45's great memories.

45's? Occasions when had to tape a nickle or quarter to the top of the arm so the needle would dig down into the groove of the 45 and not skip.
      You learned to figure stuff out.
      Spindle?
      When the 45 wouldn't dropped down like it should you would on cue lightly tapped/smack it with you hand (this was all to happen quickly so that the arm wouldn't come over and play the same record twice or worse the record fall on top of the arm) and it would drop and play right on time.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
        How do you know we're not?
        Actually, you look like a serial killer in this pic! Is that a really old XTRR you're playing there, Sasquatch?!? :ROTF:
        :ROTF:
        How did you find this????

That is my San Dimas era Rhoads Student.

Ha ha, that gig was ages ago, but I still retain my youthful good looks! Har!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Found it in some old thread on here. I think it was the "Post your Vs" thread or something.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Me. Not for those of a nervous disposition....
            Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

• Originally posted by scott.court View Post
              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...8&id=679729651

Me. Not for those of a nervous disposition....
              Link doesn't work...

Gives me a N/A type thing that says it is either not available or I don't have permission to view.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• now I'm really nervous!!!
                "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                --floydkramer

Comment

• maybe scott got excited by QR's pic & thought this was a "post yourself nude" thread. Facebook probably just took his pic down...
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                    Link doesn't work...

Gives me a N/A type thing that says it is either not available or I don't have permission to view.
                    If you click on "View Scott's Profile" you can see his pic.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Your pants are unbuttoned, aren't they? :ROTF:

ahhh... Downtown Shreveport! I remember that statue!

Comment

If you click on "View Scott's Profile" you can see his pic.

Why didn't I think of that. I've Facebook for over a year and I still don't know what half the stuff is.
                        "Dear Dr. Bill,
                        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• Shot in November

A~
                          All hail the 'King'
                          R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

• Originally posted by STLKINGV View Post
                            Shot in November

A~
                            Where did you get the Airborne decal? 101st "screamin' eagles"!

Comment

• Where'd you get the hair?
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                                Link doesn't work...

(in case the pic doesn't appear.... I'm too new to post pics it seems :P
                                Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

Working...
                                X