Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official post a pic of yourself thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice colour, Terry. You continue to prove yourself a class act. Couldn't keep all those Cock Sucking Cowboys down, eh?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
      No! It is not cool to be a Tobey Maguire lookalike
      If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

• before I joined the army

after

My Childrens
        -------------
        Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
        Lefty RR1T trans black
        Lefty Sl2HT trans black
        Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeholdTheFallen View Post
          before I joined the army

after

Thank you for your service Sir!!!

A~
          All hail the 'King'
          R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

• Originally posted by phill_up View Post
            What are you doing at bragg? 82nd? rangers? A round of applause to you my brotha!
            I'm with ya Phill!!! Thanks for your Service Budgolf!

A~
            All hail the 'King'
            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

• beholdthefallen, somebody has to do it. Thank you Brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by thunderhead View Post
                No! It is not cool to be a Tobey Maguire lookalike
                HA! Ya bastard.

Comment

• Thanks guys. And you're right, someone has to do it. I just happen to get off on it!:ROTF:

Comment

• Nate: You sir are a bad mofo and tops in my book! Rock on, brother!!!!!
                    There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Axewielder View Post

Vigo the carpathian? scourge of moldavia? you were in ghost busters II

ahhaha

Comment

• This thread is awesome simply for the fact that I get mental pictures of everybody which are totally blown away by what they really look like.
                        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          nice colour, Terry. You continue to prove yourself a class act. Couldn't keep all those Cock Sucking Cowboys down, eh?
                          And what is that suppose to mean?

and i was actually drinking a mixture of Baileys, Vodka and Beer through out the night hence the colour
                          USA Jackson RR1
                          Charvel Model 6
                          Jackson Performer-2
                          Orange Dark Terror
                          EVH 5150 LBX
                          Hello Senòr

Comment

• Doro Pesch and me:

Fatal Smile and me:

My wife and me:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

• poser in his fuggin room

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                                poser in his fuggin room

I can't find any more decent pics right now... I'm probably the least photogenic dude on earth... I look different in every pic and usually with a stoner or clown face.
                                Here's some examples...

me with two dark hairy dudes... one is called Tommy the other one is called Richie

and please trust me, I was the sober one in both cases :ROTF:
                                how the fuck I look stoned all the time :think:

anyway this is younger me from my second gig, playing in front of 6000 folks

yeah I know it looks gay, it was my "shredder-period", I don't wear guitar that high anymore, EVER :ROTF:
                                to take some gayness away, this is something from the same show, but I wont get into details...

Last edited by Endrik; 01-26-2009, 07:18 PM.
                                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X