Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official post a pic of yourself thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• endrik you look shithoused
    god my hair is beautiful, it's grown like a weed since i stopped doing narcotics.
    funny how that works eh?-lol i look pretty messed up don't I? rightly so at the time.
    now i'm clear eyed, it's a nice change actually. need new pics to show the transformation.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      endrik you look shithoused
      god my hair is beautiful, it's grown like a weed since i stopped doing narcotics.
      funny how that works eh?-lol i look pretty messed up don't I? rightly so at the time.
      now i'm clear eyed, it's a nice change actually. need new pics to show the transformation.
      dude you always look beautiful

too bad I don't have a pic when we were at the Hurricanes and some chick just randomly came to you and wanted to take a picture with you thinking you are a famous rockstar ....but then again... you are a rockstar... the baddest one... but how she knew :think: .... it's the looks I say
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Great pic of Tommy. Of course you're beautiful bro!! Oh, and your hair too

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
          how the fuck I look stoned all the time :think:
          it's a fine line between smouldering & stoned. Maybe you should pout more in photos

Originally posted by Endrik View Post

Endo, you look great in these pics! Must be the lighting...
          Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            it's a fine line between smouldering & stoned.Maybe you should pout more in photos
            I doesn't help bro... my eyes are just weird all the time. I think I'll never master the californian thing when it comes to photos.. friggin amazing... people are always ready for pictures... even if they are in a really shitty mood but when someone takes a camera out, they automatically have this nice big smile.. but when the click is done... then they return to their regular mood :ROTF: I can never do that

Endo, you look great in these pics! Must be the lighting...
            thanks... but all these pictures kinda suck from the show... they were on a public site, I think they were on the radio station's web which organized the show... I have better ones on polaroids... both of these settings... me with guitar and me with tits... but without clothes
            Last edited by Endrik; 01-26-2009, 08:57 PM.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Thankyou jeri and endy but you guys need an eye exam-lol
              lookin' better now though!!!!

Comment

Thankyou jeri and endy but you guys need an eye exam-lol
                well, looking at my pictures and focusing on my eyes.... yes I do

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  and please trust me, I was the sober one in both cases :ROTF:

Aww c'mon man!! You're among friends!! Admit it..
                  Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• Neat thread!
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Funny you should mention that, I have an eye docs appt. next week LOL.
                      Some guys are cool, even with bad eyes, you're one of them.

Comment

endrik you look shithoused

I always thought I had great hair until I sawTommy and saw Brad Kelly's
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                          I always thought I had great hair until I sawTommy and saw Brad Kelly's
                          that's because Tommy is a mediterranean mess
                          I get mediterranean when it's sunny but my hair still sucks ass... goddamn hay

Comment

• I'm gonna get mediterranean on your ass!!!-lol
                            K's hair has always been crankin'.
                            Brad's is simply out of control. in a great way.
                            weird things happen to your mop when you stop doing illicit things.
                            i have to have my girl tie it up at night, i almost hung myself with it a month ago in my sleep accidentally-lol not bad for an old buzzard, gonna be 44 in a few.
                            ouch!!!!!!!!

Comment

gonna be 44 in a few.
                              ouch!!!!!!!!
                              folks, that's in fruitbat years... in reality that means he's gonna be 14

Comment

• 14? my balls have not dropped yet..............

Comment

Working...
                                X