Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official post a pic of yourself thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell, I'll play along.

Me and a deer in San Diego

Carrying a heavy Conan's Wheel

A little basment jamming. And yes, I wear my guitars high. Suck it!!

Comment

• Hey Travis! How ya been? My/your old Hamer Special FM says hi. I've got a black Special now, too.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Doin' all right. Just trying to make it as a small busniess owner in these crazy times.

Notice that last pic was taken before you got the Hamer back. It's 3rd from the right.

Comment

• Yeah, I noticed it in there. Good luck with the business. These times are indeed crazy!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Hey Travis! Wassup? Wanna go see Adrian tonight at the Pheonix? You still around town, right?

What's the new gig? private practice r what? Oh and how are the sweater pups? Livvy was asking, not me...
            Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

• Hye, Pat. I would love to go, but I don't think it's going to happen tonight. If it was tomorrow, I'd be there. Tell Adrian I said hello and sorry I couldn't make it out. Let me know when they're playing on the weekends and I'll make sure we take a trip down there to see him.

I'm in private practice now, out in O'Fallon. I was working in Weldon Spring last year but it was a bad situation. I'm much happier where I'm at. But now I have to deal with being a small business owner in this shit economy. Oh well.

The puppies are doing well. I'll let Kate know you asked. Err, Livvy asked...

Comment

• One of the few pics I have of me in civilian clothes...

Right after graduating Airborne School.

My dad and I together after graduating basic training back in September. He's a former Ranger.

Me during the Infantry in Action demonstration at graduation. I'm the machine gunner on the left. (the one not pointing at the ground)

Comment

• Wow, that's cool! Congratulations on completing your training. You guys have a tough job. I'm not from your country but thanks for your service. We are neighbouring countries I guess so it still counts. I know a couple of people who want to join the military and I have a lot of respect for them.
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• Here's me...

Comment

• here's one of me with a Hamer Firebird built for and previously owned by Robbin Crosby.

Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                          You're my hero.

Hey, QR's got clothes on this time!
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,
                          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• Heres an old pic of me. I'm one of the youngens on here.

Last edited by Dinky93; 02-08-2009, 11:11 PM.
                            Gibson SG Standard
                            Jackson DK2M Dinky
                            Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
                            Roland Micro Cube
                            Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinky93 View Post
                              Heres an old pic of me. I'm one of the youngens on here.
                              Define old? lol
                              Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

• Going by that picture above, I'd say anyone with pubic hair would be considered old. (And shaving it all off doesn't count)
                                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                                X