Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official post a pic of yourself thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sevser View Post
    Lets make it two live XTRR shots in a row....
    what's with all the XTRRs in BC these days?
    Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    LOLOL!! Most of you guys look like serial killers!
    about time we got an updated pic of you, Ron m'boy!
    Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
    Here's a pic of me getting ready to rock out with my cock out, taken this past Sunday
    :ROTF: Glad we got a pic of you just preparing to rock out and not actually with your cock out.

What colour is that guitar? Looks great, particularly with the white logo & binding
    Hail yesterday

Comment

This is some good shit! And why hasn't anyone thought about this in the last 7 fuggin years?!?

No, I ain't playin, not my old fat ass! There's a few pics around here of me at various stages of intoxication, perhaps someone's got one handy and can kill about 4 or 5 birds with one stone... ?

Good shit guys, keep em comin! Cept no cocks out, ladies? No prob, dudes? Hell naw! And carrying around the laptop? G, yer killin me!

~P
      Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        What colour is that guitar? Looks great, particularly with the white logo & binding
        Thanks G!

The guitar used to be dark metallic blue, but I was bored of that colour, so I had a friend of a friend refin it to metallic purple.

The problem is, he uses the least possible amount of paint and clearcoat to "preserve the tone of the guitar", so the guitar got some buckle rash the first time that I played it wearing pants
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Last edited by phill_up; 12-16-2008, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
            Here's a pic of me getting ready to rock out with my cock out, taken this past Sunday

Just for the record Endrik called me today and told me to check out your pic,he said that he just took a nap and had this wild, crazy dream. believe it or not but in that dream your guitar was even cooler, the shape was kinda the same, even the frets looked just like in that picture here but the body was was made of glass. I told Endrik that he should'nt call me for a while.
            Last edited by JC_Denton; 12-16-2008, 09:09 AM.

Comment

It's kinda weird to see that there are actual ppl behind those nicknames. Cool thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
                This is some good shit! And why hasn't anyone thought about this in the last 7 fuggin years?!?

No, I ain't playin, not my old fat ass! There's a few pics around here of me at various stages of intoxication, perhaps someone's got one handy and can kill about 4 or 5 birds with one stone... ?

Good shit guys, keep em comin! Cept no cocks out, ladies? No prob, dudes? Hell naw! And carrying around the laptop? G, yer killin me!

~P
                Actually, there was such a thread, with the exact same title, IIRC. I thought someone dug it up when I saw it in the main page
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by JC_Denton View Post
                  Just for the record Endrik called me today and told me to check out your pic,he said that he just took a nap and had this wild, crazy dream. believe it or not but in that dream your guitar was even cooler, the shape was kinda the same, even the frets looked just like in that picture here but the body was was made of glass. I told Endrik that he should'nt call me for a while.
                  what???
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Here are my poser pics! :ROTF:
                    I am definitely a bedroom player.

Comment

Police photo ID 2001
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Me and Jeff 2003

-------------------------------------------

Attaxe photoshoot..my living room 2005

Band 2006 photo "Attaxe" in my Living room..the other brick wall.

----------------------------------

Me, some cute slut and my FFR Cobra October 2006..my driveway

------------------------------------------

Uli Roth and Bill Z Bub family several weeks ago

Uli and I ..yes I shaved off my Cheech Marin 'stach..

The decade of the Bubz..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

No wonder Uli can play that weird shit, his fingers are crooked!
                        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
                          I remember that pic. I think you were wearing a yellow shirt and pulling your hair up. Somebody needs to find that pic! :ROTF:
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

The decade of the Bubz..
                            Bill, you still look pretty young. You look like my cousin Robert, except I haven't seen him in over 15 years. :think:

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              LOLOL!! Most of you guys look like serial killers!
                              How do you know we're not?
                              Actually, you look like a serial killer in this pic! Is that a really old XTRR you're playing there, Sasquatch?!? :ROTF:

Comment

me & Patrice Pike

me @ work on The Dallas Stars team jet

working on Admiral Ruffhead's sub killer

holoflash

me & Satch
                                “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Working...
                                X