Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official post a pic of yourself thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he does!

Comment

• Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
      he does!
      Damn sure does!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathThrashAttack View Post
        Where are ~K's pics?

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• You look nothing like Conway Twitty!
          "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
            You look nothing like Conway Twitty!
            You're fucking funny!

Comment

• Now he definitely looks like he has touched that guitar and cum in his pants, and now doesn't know whether to put it back or not, because it will expose a wet patch on his shorts
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• You smart bastard you, no one would have ever known damnit!

Comment

• The guy behind you knows. He's still pluckin his chicken!
                  "POOP"

Comment

• After a rough week it's great to be able to come here and laugh
                    For that I thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                      You look great in a Hot kinda way ! Congrats.

Comment

• must.... resist.................. posting.................................... comment
                        "POOP"

Comment

must.... resist.................. posting.................................... comment

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

must.... resist.................. posting.................................... comment
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• OOOHHHHH! Here's another "action shot" of me I just uploaded.

Comment

• Great shot Ace, but please, WTF is going on at the other side of the stage? Everyone except for John and Yoko in front of you is looking over there.
                                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                                X