Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official post a pic of yourself thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by nhspike; 12-19-2008, 08:20 PM.
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
      Eh? Seriously? I never took any offence to that! I know fine I'm a balding bastard! I do NOT look anything like stumpy drummer Phil Collins though!

Here's one of me and my wife, in Calella, Spain a couple of years ago. I do generally wear a hat in photos, I look much more handsome.

Originally posted by Larz View Post
      Hat? I didn't even notice anything in the right side of the picture?
      Yeah, really! And it should say "10" on her clothing, as in Perfect 10. She looks a little like Christina Applegate.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Here's a picture of me taken about two hours ago, right after my wife gave birth to a 2584 gram 47.8cm girl... our first!

Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

• holy shit, dude. Congratulations! Nice to see you kept your clothes on too
          Hail yesterday

Comment

• Thank God you decided to get dressed prior to going to the hospital! CONGRATULATIONS!
            "POOP"

Comment

• Congrats!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• SUP?

My 5 year old granddaughter snapped this pic of me ....um...workin

MOSHON
                DAVE
                "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

• Thanks guys!

We went to the hospital at 23:30 last night and the baby was born at 5:41 this morning. I'm a little beat from just being up for close to 30 hours at this point... and I didn't even go through labor and give birth

My wife is a trooper!
                  Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

If I can find a picture of blues legend Jerry Beach wearing sunglasses, you will be shocked at how much you look like him.

Damn.. Poor guy!!
                    Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                      Here's a picture of me taken about two hours ago, right after my wife gave birth to a 2584 gram 47.8cm girl... our first!
                      Congratulations!
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                        As for running with the "big dawgs", fuck that little pooch posted earlier. I'm sure my little bull terrier guy, Sam, could deal with it - he has glowing eyes and all sorts of crazy powers. Not photo-shopped BTW, musta been a good flash angle.

That's cool as shit ! I also had a pit named sam. It was short for SamSqanch from the trailer park boys !great pic !

EDIT: mine was brindle, I'll hunt for a pic.
                        Last edited by Jayster; 12-19-2008, 10:32 PM.
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
                          Hey, Nice saddlebags on that Harley..
                          That's the only thing I ever had "bags" on... lol

Where are those pics from NAMM a few years back? I've got em, on a crashed puter, drives are OK, just no scsi handy to get em out.

Someone post em pls. There were A LOT of us on those, I'd like to see some then and now shots...

~Pat
                          Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

• Dang...I know I have some pics from NAMM as well...this is the only one I could find still online. BTW...I am not either of these guys!

Comment

• Here's my daughter helping me to hit the high notes with an ear tweak.

Comment

• Originally posted by scaz View Post
                                Dang...I know I have some pics from NAMM as well...this is the only one I could find still online. BTW...I am not either of these guys!

Dan Fastuca and RacerX
                                Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X