• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"you rang?"
    "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

"you rang?"
      You sendin' the Wolf? That's all you had ta say, muthafucka.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Remember Harvey playing the pimp in Taxi Driver?

LOL

Sorry for the...
        Last edited by nhspike; 12-17-2008, 04:31 PM.
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

Still haven't caught him. I can see him where he is hiding though. He just looks at me like, "yeah I'm cozy in this spot."

Tomorrow morning I am gonna open up the basement window and see if he leaves out that way during the day.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
            Tomorrow morning I am gonna open up the basement window and see if he leaves out that way during the day.
            I will laugh my ass off if you come home and find several more squirrels in the basement! If that happens, grab a flute, put on Symphony of Destruction, then march those suckers right out the door!

P.S. Please have someone take pictures so that we may laugh for the next 20 years!
            "POOP"

Comment

Hey Mr. G, don't we know a Scottish guy with a poop allergy that plays the flute???
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

Yessir, we sure do!
                "POOP"

Comment

I will laugh my ass off if you come home and find several more squirrels in the basement!
                  That would be my life... THAT is for sure...

Comment

This is getting rediculous. The fucker ate all the peanut butter off the trap and is sitting in his cozy spot, seemingly sneering when I look at him with the flashlight. I'd really like to bust a cap in this little fucker. Gun laws suck for the law abiding citizen.
                    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                      This is getting rediculous. The fucker ate all the peanut butter off the trap and is sitting in his cozy spot, seemingly sneering when I look at him with the flashlight. I'd really like to bust a cap in this little fucker. Gun laws suck for the law abiding citizen.
                      Put out some D'Con and be done with that thing.

Comment

If you have a .22 get some rat shot and give that a swing. If anyone hears it they will think it was a fire cracker.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                          Put out some D'Con and be done with that thing.
                          Is that rat poison? :think: Yeah, that should work. Gotta be sure my cat doesn't get to it though.
                          Scott

Comment

Open the basement window and put some peanut butter on the window ledge. Then put some more in view outside the window. No sense killing the little fucker unless he's knawing on your wires or chewing through your sheetrock.

If you poison the little fucker, he could wobble off and be eaten by a cat, dog, hawk, owl, or a homeless person.
                            "POOP"

Comment

"don't make me call my guys!"
                              "POOP"

Comment

Open the basement window and put some peanut butter on the window ledge. Then put some more in view outside the window. No sense killing the little fucker unless he's knawing on your wires or chewing through your sheetrock.

If you poison the little fucker, he could wobble off and be eaten by a cat, dog, hawk, owl, or a homeless person.
                                In Colorado we have the make my day law. This would obviously apply in this situation. That thing could be bringing a serious disease in the house. I would be concerned.

Comment

Working...
                                X