X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"hey jackass, my Auntie Em was on the donor list for that heart!"
    "POOP"

Comment

I hope you didn't release him at Tony Soprano's house. He already has a problem with squirrels eating his duck food!

Glad everything worked out with no casualities.
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        I hope you didn't release him at Tony Soprano's house. He already has a problem with squirrels eating his duck food!

Glad everything worked out with no casualities.
        I dropped him off even further from Tony's house. I know better. I really was not worried about getting in trouble for releasing him in the park. I am fairly confident that any reasonable officer of the law would let a brother live.

He took off like a missile when I opened the cage and just kept running.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Well...er...um.....now what are we supposed to talk about?

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Melta' View Post
            Well...er...um.....now what are we supposed to talk about?
            That zip file you sent me that I can't open?:ROTF:
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You just killed the thread, Scott! That's pretty selfish. That's OK...don't stop to think about the rest of us. You just go on and worry about your family's safety, we'll find a way to manage on our own. No, that's OK, we'll be fine without your fuggin squirrel thread!

Comment

Animals have a good sense of direction. He'll be home in a few hours, Scott.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn, I'm gonna miss this thread!
                  "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                    That zip file you sent me that I can't open?:ROTF:
                    Ouch...touche, good sir. There is that.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                      I dropped him off even further from Tony's house. I know better. I really was not worried about getting in trouble for releasing him in the park. I am fairly confident that any reasonable officer of the law would let a brother live.

He took off like a missile when I opened the cage and just kept running.
                      Congrats!

Usually two miles is enough to keep them from finding their way back, so no worries. And the NJ wildlife code states it's ok to trap and release "nuisance" non-domestic animals (squirrels, groundhogs, etc.). You took him five miles away. It seemed like eight because you had a whacked-out squirrel leaping around in a cage trap, but you only went five miles.
                      WarPig____________________________________________
                      "Live every day as if it were your last...
                      ...one day it will be."

Comment

So, open your basement door and throw some nuts on the steps. Then you can take over hosting the thread.
                        WarPig____________________________________________
                        "Live every day as if it were your last...
                        ...one day it will be."

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Animals have a good sense of direction. He'll be home in a few hours, Scott.
                          He'd have to cross Rt80 or the Turnpike to get back here though. Not much chance of that happening.

Maybe it was only FIVE miles.
                          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by WarPig View Post
                            So, open your basement door and throw some nuts on the steps. Then you can take over hosting the thread.
                            It's rather messy when coffee sprays out of one's nose!

Comment

Originally posted by WarPig View Post
                              That would be awesome. Mark, I can send ya a 1/2 jar of Skippy peanut butter. They love that. Trust me, I know.:ROTF:
                              Scott

Comment

We don't have basements in Louisiana. Besides, southern squirrels prefer Peter Pan with peanuts!
                                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                                X