fuggin' Squirrel in my basement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
    We don't have basements in Louisiana. Besides, southern squirrels prefer Peter Pan with peanuts!
    All the better! Open a window and spread p-butter on the sill...
    WarPig____________________________________________
    "Live every day as if it were your last...
    ...one day it will be."

Comment

"you know, you could have left me a glass of milk to wash it down"
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        Besides, southern squirrels prefer Peter Pan with peanuts!
        What is the Peter Pan without the peanuts made out of.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Jiff, ya fucker!
          "POOP"

Comment

I predict in ohhh, 8 hours, we'll have the "Holy shit my house is infested with motherless baby squirrels does anyone know what I should feed them? My wife won't stop crying and I was in the park for hours trying to re-trap their mom" thread.

Vass

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
              I predict in ohhh, 8 hours, we'll have the "Holy shit my house is infested with motherless baby squirrels does anyone know what I should feed them? My wife won't stop crying and I was in the park for hours trying to re-trap their mom" thread.

Vass
              Don't even think that shit.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

"mine tastes like eggnog, how about yours?"
                "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                  Don't even think that shit.
                  Did you get a look under it's tail as it ran off?

Seriously, breeding time is spring and summer. Females can only breed twice a year, which is usually around March and again in July. Around September they are much more interested in packing on weight for winter.
                  WarPig____________________________________________
                  "Live every day as if it were your last...
                  ...one day it will be."

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Animals have a good sense of direction. He'll be home in a few hours, Scott.
                    Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                    He'd have to cross Rt80 or the Turnpike to get back here though. Not much chance of that happening.

Maybe it was only FIVE miles.
                    Stranger things have happened on those roads.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• You better hope the little fucker can't read!
                      "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by WarPig View Post
                        Did you get a look under it's tail as it ran off?

Seriously, breeding time is spring and summer. Females can only breed twice a year, which is usually around March and again in July. Around September they are much more interested in packing on weight for winter.

We have a squirrel-meister... that's prettty cool...

So, how do I get rid of skunks that are living under my rental house? Was thinking of a one way door on the hole they go in... But not sure how to make one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                          So, how do I get rid of skunks that are living under my rental house? Was thinking of a one way door on the hole they go in... But not sure how to make one!
                          http://people.bu.edu/dgaudet/skunk/skunk.html

After reading some of his guidelines, I have to disagree with a few. That whole "trash bag over the trap" is nonsense. You are much better off if you use an old sheet, something you can drape over the trap.

Second, you'd have to be a goddamned idiot to place that fucker in the trunk of your car. If the skunk sprays, you might as well torch the vehicle. Find someone with a truck or steal your kids Red Rider wagon and transport skunkenstein to a remote area.
                          "POOP"

Comment

• Here's a quick skunk story (thread hijack). I was working on a pipeline in Eastern Oklahoma. One of the company's landmen asked me to go visit a landowner to get his signature on some papers. When we arrived, the smell of a skunk hit us in the face like a ton of bricks. As we walked up the steps, the man greeted us and asked us to come in. Oh my god, the house was even worse.

The man had shot a skunk and it crawled under the house and died. The man, not knowing what to do, had hot plates all over the house in which he boiled vinegar. In literally seconds, I thought I was going to puke my guts up! After several minutes, the overwhelming nausea along with a headache from hell, hastened my exit from the house. Trust me, there is nothing on Earth worse than pickled skunk!
                            "POOP"

Comment

• I was hoping for a more hands off method, haha... Approaching a pissed off skunk in a cage is not on MY list of things to do...

These are particularly aggressive ghetto skunks... They're like "fuck you honky! You want some o dis?" when they see you.

Everything is pissed off here... Rats, squireels, skunks, possums... They all gots attitude.

Comment

• I don't know of any other way to catch one hands off unless you shoot him. Then they are gauranteed to spray! I did read they like peanut butter, so give Scott a call!
                                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                                X