cologne for fat guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cologne for fat guys

If you want fat chicks chasing you here you go.

NEW YORK (AP) - Burger King has launched a new men's body spray called "Flame," which it describes as "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broiled meat."

The fast food chain is marketing the product through a Web site featuring a photo of its King character reclining fireside and naked, except for an animal fur strategically placed to not offend.

The marketing ploy is the latest in a string of virile ad campaigns by the company.

Burger King is also in the midst of its Whopper Virgins campaign that features an taste test with fast-food "virgins" pitting the Whopper against McDonald's Big Mac.

Here's the website:

http://http://www.firemeetsdesire.com/

My wife really hates the creepy King. I think I just found her new wallpaper pic:

:ROTF:

Comment

"ooh baby, you smell just like a Whopper. Too bad your weenie is a McNugget!"

"POOP"

Comment

i can think of only a few things less than a burger kind cologne ..
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

hey, JVHT lives in NY, right? maybe he wears this stuff. wouldn't it be awesome if he went and got a bottle already? it's cheap enough....
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
            hey, JVHT lives in NY, right? maybe he wears this stuff. wouldn't it be awesome if he went and got a bottle already? it's cheap enough....
            Hahahaha I bet he does :ROTF:
            As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

That King mascot makes my skin crawl to begin with. As a matter of fact, I haven't eaten at Burger King since they hired the agency that came up with the concept.

The Burger King is the bastard child of John Wayne Gacy and Jeffery Dahmer.
              WarPig____________________________________________
              "Live every day as if it were your last...
              ...one day it will be."

Comment

I love the King. Best ad campaign ever.
                Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post

I love the King. Best ad campaign ever.
                  And you know what's cool about that? You can enjoy the commercials and and I can switch channels, and we'll both be happy!
                  ...one day it will be."

Comment

I doubt ANY cologne will make him sexy!
                    "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

I doubt ANY cologne will make him sexy!
                      Call the Coast Guard!
                      ...one day it will be."

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                        If you want fat chicks chasing you here you go.

NEW YORK (AP) - Burger King has launched a new men's body spray called "Flame," which it describes as "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broiled meat."
                        Forget the chicks. I'd have a hard time leaving myself alone if I smelled like a juicy burger all day! :ROTF:
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X