Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official song of hell (not the cool one.. the bad one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official song of hell (not the cool one.. the bad one)

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TI...

i couldnt manage more than a minute.. started to see spots before my eyes and the room started to spin
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

That was unpleasant!
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

if someone is going to be executed... then this would be an AWESOME soundtrack for it
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        if someone is going to be executed... then this would be an AWESOME soundtrack for it
        i think the one being executed would beg for the bullet after two minutes of this

actually, could be a good anti crime ad.. dont commit any crimes, or you'll be forced to listen to james go tick tick for 6 minutes

Comment

i somehow managed like 2 minutes....i think its the beer....

Comment

To me, this the most horrendous, hellish, youtube video ever made. It's so bad, it's hillarious

bad - no, this isn't me or my band, although I remember what it was like starting out and playing gigs at places similar to this, etc: the awkwardness of ado...
            "POOP"

Comment

47 seconds is all i could do......
              "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                To me, this the most horrendous, hellish, youtube video ever made. It's so bad, it's hillarious

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMWdI2IKiw
                oh, that one is hilariously bad

Comment

Working...
                X