• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one!
    "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
      So, we'd harvest dried husks from the cotton boll and roll that shit and smoke it! About 20 years later, I read that cotton used to be sprayed with DDT. Any questions?

Well, that explains a lot actually...

Comment

• I was going to the corner shop to buy bottles of wine for my mom and bring it home in my Radio Flyer... at age 9. Mixed Jack Daniels in coffee at 10, and made my first Bloody Mary at 11. Was drinking in the bar twice a week after soccer practice at 16... Then I got a Class VI ration card at 18...

Ah, I miss the days of the Cold War, the Baader-Meinhof Gang and/or Red Army Faction, and when the dollar was actually worth something in Germany...

And open air Monsters of Rock Festivals with 50,000 people... (I was at the show pictured in the liner notes of Def Leppard's Hysteria album in Mannheim...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
          Well, that explains a lot actually...
          Hey that DDT was some wicked shit. Let me put it like this, dogs weren't the only "two-headed" critters!
          "POOP"

Comment

• You guys are starting to make me think you had the roach clips with a feather on them,
            hanging from the rearview of your t-topped trans ams !!!
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• OK, put on your thinking caps! Where were you when you first heard SMOKE ON THE WATER? Me, I was at a Pizza Hut birthday party. Remember those? Or how about birthday parties at the skating rink or the bowling alley?
              Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 12-30-2008, 08:11 PM.
              "POOP"

Comment

• [quote=SEEGERMANY;1187606]You guys are lightweights! Prior to weed, we'd slip off to the liquor store and get some drunk fucker to buy us some Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill. [quote]

Aww shit! That made me shoot beer out of my nose!! Only I didn't live near cotton fields, so we headed out in the woods. That was some good shit. (ok, it wasn't that great, but I was a kid) Thanks for that memory

Comment

• You have not experienced life unless you've puked Boone's Farm Apple Wine, Strawberry Hill or Wildberry wine and it came out your nose! We'd get so drunk on that shit, the only way to get sober was to smoke either an unfiltered Camel or Pall Mall. Doing so would guarantee that you'd puke your large intestine too!
                  Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 12-30-2008, 08:41 PM.
                  "POOP"

Comment

• Thank you for your support!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                      You guys are starting to make me think you had the roach clips with a feather on them,
                      hanging from the rearview of your t-topped trans ams !!!
                      I did - but it was a T-top 'vette.
                      You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                      You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                      --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                      --horns666 - 12/29/08
                      I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                      --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                        You have not experienced life unless you've puked Boone's Farm Apple Wine, Strawberry Hill or Wildberry wine and it came out your nose!
                        How about Andre Cold Duck or MD20/20 Grape? Oh...the headaches.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• MD 20/20 is the reason I still do not drink wine to this day.

Anyone remember getting sick on Sloe Gin? and Mickey Big-Mouth's?
                          For the budget conscious there was always Governers Club Bourbon and Mountain Dew!
                          You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                          You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                          --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                          --horns666 - 12/29/08
                          I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                          --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

• Man, as a child, we'd buy MD 20-20 or Boonesfarm, pour it in a glass and drop a shot glass of Old Brookside (40 proof whiskey) in it and slam it down like a boilermaker... What the hell were we thinking...

I'm still put off on wine as well.... Haha....

Comment

• Originally posted by joelayres View Post
                              Anyone remember getting sick on Mickey Big-Mouth's?
                              For the budget conscious there was always Governers Club Bourbon and Mountain Dew!
                              Hell yeah to the Mickey's, or how about King Kobra and ripple !!!:ROTF:

Our version of budget conscious was Golden Grain and fruit punch. If were really into it(you know trying to impress chicks or something) we'd cut up real fruit and let it 'stew' in the glory of hunch punch !!! Sometimes vomiting would cap off the night.
                              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                                Digital clocks with the leafs that flipped down to change the number.
                                Steel-wheeled skates that you strapped on to your Converse sneakers.
                                Tube socks, the long ones with the thick stripes.
                                Power Passers.
                                Battery of the month card from radio shack.
                                Whirly Birds.
                                Dolby B.
                                Cleaning the ball-bearings on your skate board wheels.
                                The first "kick tail" skateboards.
                                Taking a torch to our skate board to try and make it a "kick tail" (doesn't work, and stinks up the whole house)
                                Sitting through Lawrence Welk.
                                Watching Hee Haw and wondering why Dad was laughing his ass off.
                                Wondering what it was about Elvis that made Mom act so strange.
                                Shag carpets.
                                The smell of leaded gas.
                                Paper air planes.
                                Real BB gun fights with the neighbors (and having your brother pick BB's out of your ass cheek)
                                Freshin Up gum (with the green-goo inside)
                                Bubble Yum
                                Vespa scooters
                                Big puzzles
                                2001 a space odyssey
                                Walking on the moon
                                Camaro vs. Mustang
                                Bell bottoms
                                Puma sneakers
                                Thinking pepperoni was hot

Ahhhhh youth!

You are the man. Thanks for reminding me of many things I have forgotten. Especially Drawing the Kiss logo on your blue cloth covered three-ring binder and Battery of the month card from radio shack

Comment

Working...
                                X