No announcement yet.

Wouldn't Trade My Childhood For Nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't grow up in the USA, so alot of this is over my head, but I do remember when there was a time I could, at the age of 8, be gone all day with my mates playing in the corn fields or making dens or whatever, and so long as I was home by 5pm my parents never worried about me. Damned if I'd let my kids do that these days!
    Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
      Remember "dial-up?"
      I'm sure you do!! Welcome back Seeg!!
      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• SeGee..this thread rules!! I must come back later, read through it and indulge.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• How many of ya fucks were Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts? Do they even have those organizations anymore? I know at one time, there was a huge scandal where some pedophile troop leader was caught molesting young boys. I hope they castrated the son of a bitch!
          "POOP"

Comment

• Here's the car I had in HS (exact everything):
            1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass S
            350/350 with dual exhaust; twelve bolt posi; and swivel captains chairs!!
            This thing was a beast and was great in drags...

Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

• Here's what I drove to high school. It was a beauty too. Tan with a black top. It took a whole fuggin' day to wax it, but it was worth it..the ladies loved it. The horn was the theme to the Godfather. LOTS of room in the backseat!!!

'72 Lincoln continental with a 460. Gas was VERY cheap then..even for a teenager.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• My friend and I had this great game...'How many girls can we fit in the car at the same time?. Depneding on the size (height wise) we could get 10-12 in there. I could never see the road from the rear view mirror, but the view at the time was always better.
                Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

• I just remember my uberslut girlfreind laying on the front seat and blowing me while I was on the freeway. That's when I discovered getting a BJ and driving don't mix. I couldn't drive for shit. I was weaving all over and going like 40 MPH. I had to pull over before I had a hard on collision.

Comment

• I was a roadhead beta tester. Almost drove into many a ditch!

There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

How many of ya fucks were Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts? Do they even have those organizations anymore? I know at one time, there was a huge scandal where some pedophile troop leader was caught molesting young boys.

I think it used to be a requirement of the job to have an unhealthy interest in kiddies.
                      Apparently they now have a group called "Beavers", when my young niece told me she was going I nearly choked, but got The Look from my sis so couldn't interrogate her about what this "Beaver" thing is all about, more than my life is worth.
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        I had to pull over before I had a hard on collision.
                        :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

How many of ya fucks were Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts? Do they even have those organizations anymore? I know at one time, there was a huge scandal where some pedophile troop leader was caught molesting young boys. I hope they castrated the son of a bitch!

I was an Indian Guide. Yes they still have them, my daughter is a brownie.

Comment

How many of ya fucks were Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts?
                            Spent most of my childhood in the scouts, pinewood derbies, camping and fishing, firing rifles, canoeing, etc....
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• I had completely forgotten about Indian Guides. Yea, we had a YMCA facility called Camp Forbing where you learned important life lessons like pissing on camp fires, sinking your buddies canoe by throwing horse apples, making smoke bombs with a ball point ben and a kitchen match, pushing your best friend into a steaming pile of cow shit, slightly knicking the string on a bow so that when it's pulled back,it snaps causing all kinds of "ouches." Yessir, we were really edumacated!
                              "POOP"

Comment

• When I was a kid in the summer it was all about being mobile. My parents worked and there was no public transportation. If you wanted to go get a coke (dr. pepper) you had to ride your bike. Same thing for the public pool. If you didnt have a bike you were walking. This was when I was seven even. Now kids go nowhere by themselves and their parents drive. My daughter did not learn how to ride a bike until she was in the third grade. She had no desire or need to.

Comment

Working...
                                X