No announcement yet.

Wouldn't Trade My Childhood For Nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit, I was watching some old reruns of the Carol Burnett show saturday, those were some funny fuckers and they kept it clean!

Comment

• Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
      Shit, I was watching some old reruns of the Carol Burnett show saturday, those were some funny fuckers and they kept it clean!
      THAT was quality entertainment!! Great show.

Comment

• Carol, Harvey Korman, and Tim Conway were a fuckin hoot!
        "POOP"

Comment

• Same with some of the folks on Hee Haw

Comment

• And EVERYBODY was on the Muppet Show, Carol Burnett, Johnny Cash, if you were big, you were there.

Comment

• I thought Jonathan Winters was one of the funniest people walking on the planet back then.

What a fuggin nutcase!
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

• Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                I thought Jonathan Winters was one of the funniest people walking on the planet back then.

What a fuggin nutcase!
                yeah, he was great!

Comment

• +1

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                    Carol, Harvey Korman, and Tim Conway were a fuckin hoot!
                    Got to hang with both of them at the airport. Harvey is pretty tall. Tim, was a Clevelander..he's pretty short. They looked old...nobody recognized them.

RIP Harvey..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X