X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hard to believe this thing went 13 pages Good job SG

Comment

• Checking your change to make sure you kept the silver dimes and quarters
      "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

• Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
        It's hard to believe this thing went 13 pages Good job SG
        Man, this is what it's all about! Laughing, remembering goofy shit, making fun of each other, and not taking shit too seriously!

Absolut Charvel did mention something in his list and I'm gonna refresh his memory just a tad. Yes, we did have cup holders. However, they were flimsy plastic devices that fit between the glass and the door. For the most part, they worked pretty good. But there were two flaws in the design.

1) If you had a drink in the cup holder and then shut the door, guess where the drink went!

2) After awhile, the sun would degrade the plastic and make it brittle. As drinks became larger and larger, the cup holders became weaker and weaker until they broke. Guess where the drink went!
        "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by nhspike View Post
          Checking your change to make sure you kept the silver dimes and quarters
          Hey turdbucket, I checked all $14 worth of quarters before I paid for my groceries this morning! Damn, did I ever feel like "fett south."
          "POOP"

Comment

This thread brought back a lot of great memories and reminded me of a time where less was more and we appreciated the little things.
            You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
            You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
            --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
            --horns666 - 12/29/08
            I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
            --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

It's fun to talk about and hear about all this stuff. At least I think so.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• These chairs may still be popular, but caution, do not try to get frisky with a loved one while sitting in them! They WILL tip over!
                "POOP"

Comment

• A friend of mine stopped by the other day and we were laughing about this thread and old times in general. We were in the kitchen and he was leaning against the microwave. It then dawned on me how big those bastards were when they first came out. For their size, about the only thing you couldn't fuck up was popcorn!

I remember my mother buying a microwave cookbook and she tried cooking a roast. That bastard came out looking like a dried prune!
                  "POOP"

Comment

• How could we forget the LAVA LAMP? It was like an unforgetable symbol of the '70s! My mother was so proud of our lava lamp. She'd show it to friends and had it displayed where everyone could see it. I shit you not, I was mesmerized by those huge globs of "ick" floating in ick fluid. But I always thought something was missing. If two are three blobs looked cool, how would millions of tiny "icks" look? So, I shook that mofo up. Then I saw a tag on the cord that said "DO NOT SHAKE LAMP."
                    "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                      I was mesmerized by those huge globs of "ick" floating in ick fluid.
                      Bong Shots always seemed to make them irresistable.
                      You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                      You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                      --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                      --horns666 - 12/29/08
                      I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                      --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

• Here are a couple more, remember blacklight posters?

Remember how cool hightimes mag was

Comment

• I KNOW FOR A FACT I NEVER HAD THAT POSTER!
                          "POOP"

Comment

• Me neither!

Comment

• Yessir, you were gonna try and sandbag me weren't ya!

Shit, my mother and dad would have castrated me if they had found that poster in my room. I'm not sure they would have known what it was, but I would have been clipped regardless! Ugh, that's another topic that we haven't brought up. As a kid, I just couldn't fathom the thought of my parents EVER having sex. Maybe they didn't! Maybe they found me at a PigglyWiggly!
                              "POOP"

Comment

• Remember Super Elastic Bubble Plastic? Talk about toxic danger!!

Comment

Working...
                                X