No announcement yet.

Wouldn't Trade My Childhood For Nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah yes, the primo boot of the early 1970s. Yessir, several years later, Harley Davidson decided to stick their label across the front and they went from western boots to cyclist boots. Damn, we were such trend setters!
    "POOP"

Comment

• And on those rainy days, you'd call a few friends, and then hone your skills at taking other people's money! I was talking to Paul (heartfielder) and he said that Monopoly is now electronic. Instead of having "play" money, all transactions are performed using credit cards. Ain't that a fucking dandy! The country is going down the tubes because of bad credit and look what we're teaching our youth! Yeehaw!
      "POOP"

Comment

• Anyone remember these shows and movies?

Comment

• The Jack Bros, Billy and Wolfman!
          "POOP"

Comment

• Check out the guitars, a Vox and a Paul!
            "POOP"

Comment

• I watched Billy Jack last week LOL!

Comment

• If you get a chance, rent Dazed and Confused. It's about the Class of '76 and their last day of high school. It's a little cheesy at times, but I guarantee you'll relate to many of the characters. Plus, it has a great soundtrack. Foghat, KISS, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Ted Nugent, and several others!
                "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                  If you get a chance, rent Dazed and Confused. It's about the Class of '76 and their last day of high school. It's a little cheesy at times, but I guarantee you'll relate to many of the characters. Plus, it has a great soundtrack. Foghat, KISS, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Ted Nugent, and several others!
                  I love that movie. Funny thing is, every character in that movie went to my high school.
                  Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• so Mark, were you the Ben Affleck character in '76?
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Actually, no. I was more like the guy that was hanging out with the quarterback. Remember the scene where he gets the beer from the trunk of the car and hands it to the girls in the car? Well, that was sort of me.
                      "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                        so Mark, were you the Ben Affleck character in '76?
                        One other thing, I didn't even recognize him until the end when they rolled the pictures of the cast along with their names. I guess the only other big star was Matthew M.
                        "POOP"

Comment

• Matthew M. was awesome in that movie!

The girls weren't bad either, the dark haired one who played the sister of that young pitcher was great and of course Joey Lauren Adams looked very hot in that football shirt
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• I knew a guy exactly like "the young pitcher." Super nice kid, but man was he ever picked on. I met him in 1st grade and we had classes together all the way through 12th. Let me tell ya, he may have been gweeby around school, but the little fucker was a natural on the motocross track. He wasn't that fast, but he was stylish, reminding me a lot of Roger DeCoster. He taught me how to use the breaks to go fast. I know that sounds stupid, but a racer who can outbreak you in a turn will eventually run faster lap times.
                            "POOP"

Comment

• Greatest food source ever invented!
                              "POOP"

Comment

• instead of Mr. Bean there was Monsieur Hulot

I think I was 10 when I saw "Mon Oncle" the first time... it's still my favorite motion picture ever made, by far.

Comment

Working...
                                X