Wouldn't Trade My Childhood For Nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
    This is what I drove in high school. Mine was even the same color. I got my fair share...
    This was the 1st car I bought, right after high school. Different color tho.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      Case rested dear bro!! Thanks for that one!!

Comment

i want one now!!!!!!!!

Ej

Comment

• Remember.....GIGANTOR

Wasn't there a show called UFO that had cool space ships and vehicles in it? Corgi even made the vehicles if I recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by scotty View Post
            This was the 1st car I bought, right after high school. Different color tho.
            I loved my spitfire. It was tricked out too. It had mag wheels and perelli tires, a spoiler on the front. I had the convertable top, the hard top with a sunroof, bikini top AND the taneu cover for it.. I drove that shit out of that car from high school all the way to the late 80s when it just got to expensive to keep on the road. Parts were only avai;ab;e through one outlet in new york, I had a couple of junkers in the back yard I'd pretty much robbed all the parts off of, but when the pinion gear went out on it, I gave up and sold it. I miss that car though...
            Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Hogan's Heroes
              About time someone mentioned that show! I used to watch that every morning in grade 6. Sargent Schultz is my hero.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                About time someone mentioned that show! I used to watch that every morning in grade 6. Sargent Schultz is my hero.
                Did you know???

John Banner aka Sgt Schultz was a jewish prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp. WoW!!

John Banner, a Jew, fled his native Austria in 1938 after the Nazi Anschluss. Years later he got his revenge by playing the buffoonish German sergeant Hans Schultz in the popular American TV series Hogan's Heroes.

Last edited by Robert Hendrix; 01-06-2009, 05:48 PM.
                Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
                  Sgt. Schultz; He knows nothing, he sees nothing... all for a candy bar.
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                    Sgt. Schultz; He knows nothing, he sees nothing... all for a candy bar.
                    Don't you mean Can Dee Baaaaaar?
                    hehehe

What a great show.

That's interesting trivia on him, I never knew that!
                    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                    --floydkramer

Comment

• Remember "dial-up?"
                      "POOP"

Comment

• If you wore polyester pants in the Police, Fire, Or EMS, you may refer to yourself as an old-timer. Also you know the true meaning of freezing your dick off at 2 am in February!!!

Good to see you made it back, Okry boi!
                        There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

• So many flashbacks in this thread.
                          Don't know if anyone mentioned

Nehi sodas
                          and much later, but now obsolete, Sun Country wine coolers (in 2 liters)

Comment

• Remember when white kids wore their pants at their waist, their hat on straight, their shoes tied tight, and spoke proper english? "~Those were the daaaaaaaaays!~"
                            Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

• Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                              Don't you mean Can Dee Baaaaaar?
                              hehehe

What a great show.

That's interesting trivia on him, I never knew that!
                              There's something about the guy who played Klink but I can't remember. I'll look it up.

Bob Crane (Hogan) was murdered in the late 70's.

Edit: Werner Klemperer (Klink) had to flee the Nazis in the 30's with his family due to them being Jewish.
                              "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel View Post
                                Remember when white kids wore their pants at their waist, their hat on straight, their shoes tied tight, and spoke with correct English? "~Those were the daaaaaaaaays!~"
                                Fixed

I do all of the above. I can't have loose shoes. It drives me insane! I don't wear hats but when I do I have it straight. I don't see a point to crooked hats.
                                "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Working...
                                X