Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
    Hey Mark! How ya been bro?? Miss ya
    Good Sis, I've been meaning to call ya. I'll get off my ass and actually do it!
    No excuses, just been extremely busy.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• Nice, Mark!

Buncha freaks.

The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
        Nice, Mark!

Buncha freaks.

Hey! When you headed this direction?
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• Wow...Great thread. Great picture collection.

I hear from Brett Coleman(brett8388) from time to time still. He seems to be doing well.

I noticed that Chuckracer has been posting over at The Gear Page...I've been meaning to send him a message over there...I need to do that.

There's lots of guys that I haven't seen online or heard from in a long time...Tim Rose(BroFF), Yogadork, Dave Hart(Gunner442)...
          Last edited by bsteff666; 01-19-2009, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, whatever happened to Yogadork? He always seemed like a cool and knowledgable cat.

Comment

• Yoga-Dude is of great character. So are the rest of the guys in Brian's post.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Tommy....You are the man. Good to see you around.

Comment

• If i were a girl, I'd be under your desk Brian-lol
                  How's junior and the wife?

Comment

• The family is great. Being a dad is such a crazy trip.

Comment

• what about Hossman? what ever happend to him?
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Wow..It's so nice to see you fuckers. Jimmy B ( take care my bro)..Tommy, you crazy fucker..

I'm still here. I've been busy with BS at home and my old monitor is taking a dump..this screen is all wavy and shit.

Besides..it's so fuggin' cold in this room..brrrrrrrrr.

I love you guys..don't ever forget that!

Bill Z Bub
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• gotta love how AL-Z used come out of the left field with his comments, whatever they meant
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                            gotta love how AL-Z used come out of the left field with his comments, whatever they meant
                            Really?..I gotta look at this thread. I just skimmed it. Kinda hard to read with my shitty broken monitor.

I see alot of guys came outta the woodwork while I was absent..that's nice.

I see Ron's big ass is back too..cool!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Wow..ALOT of people have been hiding. I can't find AL-Z's stuff. My monitor is really being a douche.

Comment

• Hossman called me on Christmas eve, it was a nice surprise!!!
                                I want everyone to donate every magic vibe you may have in possession today
                                for Jimmy, I'm fukkin' serious. I do believe in the theory of vibes when many are together mobilizing as one unified front. He's our incredible friend, and he's toughing out a situation I can't imagine. He's so strong.

Can I have a kiss bill?-lol

Comment

Working...
                                X