Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hippietim View Post
    Coming from Sir Ban-a-Lot that's pretty comical. Are you still altering people's posts so they say what you want? My favorites are when you fix your typos when you reword people's posts and then go correct all the quotes that contain those typos. I sure admire your attention to detail when you manipulate what people say on your blog site.

Happy New Year loser!!!
    Do I smell a major resentment in the air?
    You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
    You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
    --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
    --horns666 - 12/29/08
    I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
    --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
      By the way ~K~, nice new ink! Very cool design!
      Wow you really stay up to date with stuff ...

Thanks Mark ..

Here ya go Gary .. Each piece has some meaning .. the Treble clef is me, the heart my wife, the upper rose my daughter and the lower my granddaughter

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Cool tattoo! Though I can't help but get the feeling that bass clef is frowning at me.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben... View Post
          Cool tattoo! Though I can't help but get the feeling that bass clef is frowning at me.

Now that's all I'll ever see there, THANKS!
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Damm Joe's got Jokes
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

• that's very cool, ~K~.

I've been wanting to get something to represent my kids (no grandkids yet )

the couple of tic tac toe frames are a good idea for those quiet nights in...
              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                oh Joeeeeee! Wanna move it up to boobies now?
                I love moving my boobies up and down.
                I'll show you yours if you show me mine. :ROTF:
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  I love moving my boobies up and down.
                  I'll show you yours if you show me mine. :ROTF:
                  Mine are still firm tho ...

Comment

• Mine are shrinking and getting a little firmer since I've lost a few pounds.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• wtmi
                      "POOP"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                        Same here. 6 years I dont think I have broke 2,000 posts yet.
                        Got you beat!lol

Comment

• Slackers....

Comment

• what about Atomic Charvel guy??? where is he???
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                              what about Atomic Charvel guy??? where is he???
                              Tommy flies in and out of here, Usually he's hanging upside down from his perch.
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Joe, Are you going to NAMM? I've been offered a deal too good to pass up ...

Someone offered me a beer to kick you in the nuts!! Sorry, a beers a beer dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X