Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a badmin you say?? Only the baddest mofo on this board, that pops in occasionally to make sure the insanity is at it's highest level..if not..he adds to it, and moves on. That's a badmin my bro

Comment

• JIMMY B. AND ATOMIC TOMMY! Fuck yeah, good auspices for 2009!

To put the badmin thing into perspective, Yoda was a badmin for the Jedi....
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Jimmaaah! good to see you poke your head back in here
        Hail yesterday

Comment

• He who denies the Badmin shall suffer a life of regret. Or, just miss out on some great insight, and in doing so, be less of a person. Or, maybe I'm just intoxicated, but bottom line, it's good to see my bro Tommy back!!!!
          EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

• Cool thread. Maybe we can lock it at the top so when people that used to freqyent here a lot or come in from time to time can see it and post here...

Hi Tommy, Jimmy B Lerx! Stick around!

Comment

• How the fuck are you Jimbo?
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Hey guys, it's good to be back..thanks for noticing. It means a lot.

Endbat - I'm top side of the dirt, so things are better than I had expected.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• You're all made up purely of sugar. I'm humbled.
                  Rooftar Fraser still needs to come to California.
                  Abadmin is something i came up with talking with Sully once.
                  We were discussing how the board may smokeup and implode if i were an admin, and how
                  I'd be the worst administrator in the history of boards-lol. A bad adminsitrator so to speak.
                  "Badmin" was born.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Tommy, you're right. I need that.
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• i need that
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Karyn I'll pitch in on the beer too.Kick him twice just for good measure!LOL
                        AL Z pops in over on the other Jackson forum from time to time.Al Z's really a good guy just different.
                        Being different is a good thing.
                        Last edited by straycat; 01-10-2009, 08:26 PM.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• What am I, chopped liver?

I've been around since '00 or '01? Here's a pic of me & Brad K (XXX) at an old NAMM:

Good times. I think this was the NAMM where some awesome dude kicked Ed Roman's ass in front of everybody hahahahaha
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• how the hell are ya Ron? where ya been hiding?
                            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Yeah Ron you ever put that kit in I sent ya?
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• Chuck...

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                                I seem to remember Chuck had some hard times, I believe someone hooked him up with some free equipment. And then shortly afterwards I guess he bought and was selling some equipment... Turned to a shit storm on him, and he blew out.

I liked Chuck a lot and kept up with him via email for a bit, but it's been a couple years now I think.
                                Chuck was also having some serious health problems right about that same time. He was living in Arizona back then. I visited him in the hospital and brought him some guitar mags to help him pass the time.

Chuck hosted Phoenix chapter JCF Sweatfest at his home a few years back. It was a great day! We had about 10 of us old-timer JCFers all get together and admire all of our guitars and we jamed out for a few hours. Heck, I think there are still some JCF Sweatfest pictures floating around somewhere on the interweb.

Anyway, I believe Chick moved back East and I have not been in touch with him in a few years.

I hope he and the rest of the MIAs are doing well.

Anyone heard from or seen Sid Slack (jacksonshreader (i think)) in a while?

Comment

Working...
                                X