Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My user name used to be Maliciousteve a few years ago untill the board changed and my user name was changed without me knowing :think:. It's odd to think I've been posting on here since 2003.

Does any one have those pictures that some drew to match our user names? Some were quite funny.
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

• Originally posted by Guitar Lawyer View Post
      Anyway, I believe Chick moved back East and I have not been in touch with him in a few years.
      Last I heard Chuck had moved back to Arizona but that was 2nd hand info so I can't be sure. hopefully health wise he is doing better.

Originally posted by Guitar Lawyer View Post
      Anyone heard from or seen Sid Slack (jacksonshreader (i think)) in a while?
      Sid's on my friends list on facebook. He found me out of the blue. He had moved up to Tacoma and was working for either Tacoma or warmoth guitars. He seemed to be doing ok. It has been a few months since we've pm'ed though
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• wasnt sid the guy that attended GIT?? IIRC he had a bengal striped finish Jackson.....

man, this thread brings back alot of memories around this place. there was stuff I forgot over the years.

hey Ron, good to see you and your kicking foot!!!
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Hey all! I haven't been around for a while, but I thought I'd check in, and I find this thread!
          These pics should tickle your memories. I was going to do some kind of yearbook or something, but it never happened. Also, I think some have changed their screen name. Enjoy!

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• Nice collection of pics...........
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

• LOL, that's pretty cool Mark. That's an ancient pic of me though.

Here's a much newer one, and it even has a guitar in it.

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• holy crizzty-crap! that's cool, mark! although blood splatter and jimmy b are pix of badseed.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• wait a minute. there waas a picture missing from that collection.

"clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Also, GoR's pic is Ricky Gervais from The Office. He fooled a few people with that one. Very cool to put that together!

Great to see JimmyB post, too!

Comment

• Damn mark, that was a cool picture collection! Glad to see you post!

Comment

• Wow Zeegs, you're looking MUCH cooler these days!

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                        LOL, that's pretty cool Mark. That's an ancient pic of me though.

Here's a much newer one, and it even has a guitar in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sully View Post
                          holy crizzty-crap! that's cool, mark! although blood splatter and jimmy b are pix of badseed.

sully

Yeah, probably, and somehow you escaped the archives!
                          It was a project that never got finished. I wish I'd have completed it, as it would be extremely cool now. I've really missed hanging out here, but you know how life goes.

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneoneoneone 111!!!!!1

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                            wait a minute. there waas a picture missing from that collection.

Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• Originally posted by pagemalicious View Post
                              My user name used to be Maliciousteve a few years ago untill the board changed and my user name was changed without me knowing :think:. It's odd to think I've been posting on here since 2003.

Does any one have those pictures that some drew to match our user names? Some were quite funny.
                              Those were great, I kept mine...

Comment

• Well, since Sully can't ban me anymore...........

Comment

Working...
                                X