Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    Hossman called me on Christmas eve, it was a nice surprise!!!
    I want everyone to donate every magic vibe you may have in possession today
    for Jimmy, I'm fukkin' serious. I do believe in the theory of vibes when many are together mobilizing as one unified front. He's our incredible friend, and he's toughing out a situation I can't imagine. He's so strong.

Can I have a kiss bill?-lol
    "VIBES" already sent Tommy. I've been worried about Jimmy but have been so lost in my own drama lately. Even tho my problems seems to be smaller at this time. It still impedes my my ability to count the blessings I still have. No matter how I try, I'm fixated on all the negative shit. It keeps me in a major funk that's consumes me. (a major understatement).

Honestly, I don't even want to talk to anyone lately, including my own family. That's bad.

Tommy, If you and Jimmy were here ..I'd dry hump the both of you.

To Jimmy B..he's the goods man!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• If you and Jimmy were here Bill, I'd let you guys do a high five over my back-lol lol lol
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

If you and Jimmy were here Bill, I'd let you guys do a high five over my back-lol lol lol
        ..fuggin Tommy!!:ROTF:

See I miss this shit man!!!

I've been hiding in my bombshelter, sucking my thumb in a fetal position while "motherfucking" the universe and beyond.

BTW..who won the fuggin' election?:ROTF:

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I won the popular vote, but lost the election.

Comment

• They have pills for that if it keeps happening, losing elections

Comment

• Originally posted by bibz View Post
              They have pills for that if it keeps happening, losing elections
              Waitaminute!

I would be careful here fellas. elections are touchy things. very controversial. I lost an election do to a hot female. she was a deaf hooker.

I told that bitch to lick my erection, not wreck my election!
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• ..that's right. Actually, I'm really hard of hearing due to years of Marshall stacks and metal. My wife is actually losing her hearing. If you're not raising your voice in the same room and reading your lips..forgetabouddit!

This is a typical conversation at my house.

Me: Hey babe what's for dinner?
                Wife: No response
                Me: HEY!
                Wife: WHAT!!!
                Me: What's for dinner??
                Wife: Why do you have to yell??
                Me: because you can't fuggin' hear me!
                Wife: So your deaf too..
                Me: OK, that didn't answer my question..
                Wife: What?
                Me: What??
                Wife: Hahhhhh?
                Me: Dinner..what.. are..we ..eating?
                Wife: I dunno..prolly meatloaf.
                Cool:..Oh, that's cool. Me likey meatloaf!!

All THAT to hear "meatloaf"!

Meanwhile my kid who can hear a mouse queef is watching this exchange like a tennis match and not saying a fuggin' word. He likes it!:think:

Comment

• That sounds like me talking to my mom. I never hear half of what's said to me because I've blasted my ears so many times and my mom's hearing ain't so good even though she won't admit it.
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                    Waitaminute!

I would be careful here fellas. elections are touchy things. very controversial. I lost an election do to a hot female. she was a deaf hooker.

I told that bitch to lick my erection, not wreck my election!
                    What's an Asian Lady's favorite holiday?
                    Answer- Erection Day

Comment

What's an Asian Lady's favorite holiday?
                      Answer- Erection Day
                      Yep. them asian radies are smoove takas.

Those asian radies will say, "hey hey charver guy, me rove you rong time. rets go ova by the rake, and I wirr make you hot as rava. I give you big erection and ret your rove out".

Holy shit, I get a kick outta how they cant pronounce the retter L.

Comment

• I like "Srash" from Guns n' Roses, he have a nice "Res Paurr"-lol

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                          Holy shit, I get a kick outta how they cant pronounce the retter L.
                          ror

I'm may not be an old timer, but it's been a good long time since I posted. And with seeing how much I have to say, that's probably the reason; although I do have some new pictures of my soloist I'll probably post soon.

How's anybody been?
                          -Adam

Comment

I like "Srash" from Guns n' Roses, he have a nice "Res Paurr"-lol
                            yes I rike srash. he rays down the rock and rorrr rike a rumber jack.

and yes anuske9, we wourd rove to rook at rarge photo of your soroist.

Comment

• jesus.

Nice to see you around, William. Tommy, i'll call you by the end of the week. wax your back.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                                jesus.

Nice to see you around, William. Tommy, i'll call you by the end of the week. wax your back.
                                JIMMY!!! You should see my back! Man I grew a winter coat..WTF!!! It's the only hair on me that is jet black too..WTF!!!

My wife has to sheer me like a sheep. I could make an fuggin' afro wig from my back hair..

Comment

Working...
                                X