Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the JCF "old timers"??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't been by in a while, just thought I'd check in and see what's up... not a big fan of some of the changes but hey my opinion don't count coz I aint been around. Been busy with the wife and kid.

Comment

• See Ron, I told you that you should not have switched hair conditioners. this dude is not a big fan of it.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Well, gee. I wonder if I could be considered an old timer? Hi everyone. Where are the emoticons now? *waves*

Comment

• Emmy! Glad to see you around
          Hail yesterday

Comment

• Hi Embabe, I listened to your Aztec Moon project - pretty trippy!

For emoticons, click on the Go Advanced button down at the bottom left there, etc...
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• G!!! How are ya? Floods didn't get you, I hope.

Ron - thanks for having a listen. Working on even trippier stuff now. Heh. Hope you're doing so awesome. Thanks for the emoticon instructions. Haaaa.

Comment

• We sidestepped the floods. Very fortunate. Our home and family are all fine. My car wasn't so lucky. Insurance was quick to pay though and I had a replacement in around a week. Did get stuck in Brisbane for about 4 days (100 miles from home) while we waited for the flood waters to subside.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

• I am extremely relieved to hear that, G. Very much so.

Comment

• Em is back too! lol Hiya ;3

So everyone, house is sold... living in a motel until I can find better accommodations... things are going well now. Even bought a new
                    Jackson KV-2. But I want my custom back.. grrr.

Things are getting back to normal and I should be posting a little more often. Anyways. Glad to see a lot of the gang still here.

Cheers!
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• hey Mike. Good to see you back again.

the custom you want back - was that your strathead?
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        hey Mike. Good to see you back again.

the custom you want back - was that your strathead?
                        No, I still have the strathead. I'll never get rid of that one. I want my old KV Custom back. Wasn't really anything special except it had a 3 way toggle, jumbo frets and a custom custom shop logo. I'll get her back one day...
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Hey checking in, what's up all?
                          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

• Hey Vince, how ya been, stranger?

Comment

• How's it going Ron? I often drive by your place(if you still live there?) and think I should I drop by some time.
                              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

• Still here, bro! If the Lexus is here, I'm home:

Comment

Working...
                                X