X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am what I eat!
    "POOP"

Comment

A lot of my teachers / elders / etc that have told me to stop saying "like" at useless points in sentences seem to say "ummmm" about 9 times in 30 seconds of speech.

Comment

Originally posted by mike-o View Post
        A lot of my teachers / elders / etc that have told me to stop saying "like" at useless points in sentences seem to say "ummmm" about 9 times in 30 seconds of speech.
        The "umm" thing is to do with psychology. Apparently humans don't like to leave gaps in sentences when forming them so they say "umm" instead to keep things flowing. The younger people of today seem to have replaced "umm" with "like".
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

when guys say "whatever" so chick
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

"It is what it is" should not only be banned, but anyone caught using it should have their tounge cut out with a dull rusted butter knife.
            Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Haha "pwns". I can't believe a typo has made it into everyday speech. "This guitar is beast and pwns you!"
              Greg

'86 Model 1
              '87 Model 2
              '88 Model 3A
              '88 Model 3DR
              '06 TMZ Mahogany Natural

Comment

Originally posted by irnmadn88 View Post
                To each their own...

I could go even as far as saying that "You are such a retard" and "That's retarded" when used to insinuate someone or something is stupid irritate me as well.

Why?

I have a gay sister in-law and I spent three years working with Special Education students...

I have to draw the semantic line somewhere...
                I'm 36 and still say things are retarded and gay all the time. It started as a kid. I'm never going to be PC, and I don't give a fuck.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  I'm 36 and still say things are retarded and gay all the time. It started as a kid. I'm never going to be PC, and I don't give a fuck.
                  +1 except I'm a few years older than 36 LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                    like the word "Sick"
                    man that guitar is sick!
                    Why would you say that? I just bought it?
                    I really dont get the whole "that's sic man!" too , actually it really bothers me.... well sometimes,

also: im confused on how theyre using the word sic/sick at times

guess its not that bad, just sometimes it gets bothersome.
                    Last edited by ZaeYeL; 01-01-2009, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Thank fucking christ, thank you toejam
                      I was going to say the same thing, but then thought maybe the ugly pussy police would come and ban me for being an insencitive prick!

Amen!

C

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                        +1 except I'm a few years older than 36 LOL.
                        LOL You don't look a day over 35.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
                          Thank fucking christ, thank you toejam
                          I was going to say the same thing, but then thought maybe the ugly pussy police would come and ban me for being an insencitive prick!

Amen!

C
                          No prob. Fuck the pussy police in their brown eye! :ROTF:

Comment

Fuck the pussy police :ROTF:
                            I wouldn't have guessed you were an NWA fanboy !!!
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                              I wouldn't have guessed you were an NWA fanboy !!!

Maybe Joe's the lost member who replaced Ice Cube after he left.
                              "Dear Dr. Bill,
                              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X