Atomi Playoff Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atomi Playoff Picture

I will be getting an ulcer all weekend from possibly moving from the bed to the couch and lying around watching the lovely spectacle that is the NFL playoffs.

Atomic Books Current Board
    Best bets this weekend-
    Ed Reed (Ravens) +3 over the Titans-lol Take the over at 34.5, everyone is betting the under. Always go the opposite way of the popular $$$.
    Panthers-10 - Cardinals suck on the road
    Chargers +6 -Pittsburgh should eek this out but not by more than 3 or 4.
    Don't like the Giant game either way at 4.5

Take the above not with a grain but with a mack truck full of salt.
    You know how crooked we are at Atomic books.
    is this weekend fanfukkintabulous? stupid question.

27 hours, 53 minutes and 12 seconds until kickoff.........
    Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 01-09-2009, 12:09 PM. Reason: i can't read or spell
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Atomic Playoff Picture

27 hours, 51 minutes and 38 seconds until kickoff.............
    Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 01-09-2009, 12:08 PM. Reason: spelled wrong

Comment

Titans -3 Can't bet on a rookie QB on the road against a great defensive team, just can't do it.
      Panthers -10 Arizona on the road? Please...
      Giants -4.5 McNabb sucks, he relies on turnovers (which the Giants don't do) and broken plays too much, this week the bandwagon crashes.
      Chargers +6 3 concussions means a shaky Ben and a sloppy field (remember, it's Heinz field, it's always a mess) means a tight game.

all imo.

Comment

Go Steelers!

Comment

the game results aren't interesting at all, what's interesting is that how many times the atomic remote control hits against the wall during these games
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

What about the Jets....Oh, nevermind :ROTF:
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

The God Damn Jets couldn't cover the spread against East Western North Southern Eastern South West Community College of Florida. Not only could they not cover, but
              East Western North Southern Eastern South West Community College of Florida just may win that game outright. Bet the moneyline on that game for an even greater payoff. fukkin' steamed my clams again this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
                Titans -3 Can't bet on a rookie QB on the road against a great defensive team, just can't do it.
                Panthers -10 Arizona on the road? Please...
                Giants -4.5 McNabb sucks, he relies on turnovers (which the Giants don't do) and broken plays too much, this week the bandwagon crashes.
                Chargers +6 3 concussions means a shaky Ben and a sloppy field (remember, it's Heinz field, it's always a mess) means a tight game.

all imo.
                My theory is that Flacco does not turn the ball over much, and the Ravens D is en fuego. I think they have a chance to knock them off.
                Believe this or not, The Ravens would do well to watch the game film of when the God Damn Jets beat them in week 12. Quick 2 and 3 step drops with quick and short pass releases that opened up the running game for them.
                Why the Jets abandoned that game plan for the rest of the year is beyond me.
                The Ravens also completely dismantled the Dolphins who were the most efficient offense in the NFL this year by turning the ball over only 13 times all season. Whomever wins the game will not surprise me either way. I just have a feeling the Ravens have a good shot. kerry Collins is no world beater. He's like Pennington in a way, he doesn't turn the ball over, but I think he can be rattled. Titans D is no. 7 of all NFL teams, not shabby in any way, but the Ravens are possessed right now.
                They did win a superbowl with Trent Dilfer at Quarterback in 2000 with almost the same kind of punishing defense. Not easy to do with Trent at the helm.

Points per game against average this regular season
                Steelers- 13.9
                Titans-14.6
                Ravens- 15.2
                Chargers-21.7

This means nothing in the playoffs of course.

Comment

Tommy, I agree the Ravens have a VG chance of knocking the Titans off. They're on a roll, no doubt.

But, with all due respect to Baltimore, they'll still have to go through the #1 defense in the league. A team they lost to twice already this season.

But that's next week's games.

Comment

Steelers are beat up though on offense.
                    Big Ben with the concussions, lack of running game, etc.
                    Their D needs to come up big against the lightning Bolts.

Comment

The Ravens always attack with their defensive back packages always keeping an eye on the ball carrier. If they can shut down the Titans running game, I think they
                      have an easier time then taking out the Titans receivers who are good but not great.
                      The exact same goes for the Titans D.
                      whoevers running game succeeds will win. Both D's are stellar.

Comment

I gotta root for the home team.
                        The Cardinals have it in them to beat the Panthers (just barely)... they just need to get their head in the game at hand on not on the past.
                        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          Steelers are beat up though on offense.
                          Big Ben with the concussions, lack of running game, etc.
                          Their D needs to come up big against the lightning Bolts.
                          The Steelers offense is solid. It's their OL that sucks.

Comment

The O-Line is offense-lol

RJ- I'd love to see the Cards beat the Panthers but not in this lifetime sir.
                            Anquan Boldin did practice today though, that;s good news!!!

Comment

chargers by a nose

Comment

Working...
                              X