Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMEGMA (look it up )

Comment

We were actually gonna use Aural Sex, but 1 - there's a dozen bands already called that on myspace, and 2 - how do you explain your band name to your son/daughter/mother/grandparents/etc.? Besides, that's a huh name and you gotta stay away from those!

I like MOG..
      Greg

'86 Model 1
      '87 Model 2
      '88 Model 3A
      '88 Model 3DR
      '06 TMZ Mahogany Natural

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
        Bubble Puppy?????
        I know the oldies would know this. For the rest of you;

If you all didn't already know, that's a band from the flower power 60's dude:

Wild,Wild,Wild. This Awesome Smash From 1969 Just Goes All Over The Place.Heard It Once I Never Forgot It.Imagine 1969 And Ben-Fong Torres From Rolling Stone...

I used to have the 45!

G.

Comment

All 10 votes.

Comment

Right now there's 33 votes and each name has 11 votes. That's not very helpful!
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Maybe this will help, I went ahead and registered all 3 names so this is your cease and desist order, now watch the Strongbad primer on band names listed below

Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Who can forget "Titty Bingo". I still have one of their bumper stickers from 1987-8 somewhere around here.

Willy Nelson was on the track "Play with fire" on Volume II:

How about "Blackbox Grace" - sounds kinda nasty, but I like it.
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                  Who can forget "Titty Bingo". I still have one of their bumper stickers from 1987-8 somewhere around here.

Willy Nelson was on the track "Play with fire" on Volume II:

How about "Blackbox Grace" - sounds kinda nasty, but I like it.
                  Or "Headbox Grace" or "Nelson's Willie"
                  When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I like Machines of Grace. I think it fits the music the best. it could be worked in a similar direction in which you guys were originally thinking of for the album cover. Let me know how it goes....
                    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Zak doing something that sounds like Daughtry? That's well, Umm... Wow...

I say... The Chin Ornaments.

Comment

If I could vote, I'd go for Figurehead.
                        Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

Machines Of Grace is pulling away in the poll.
                          Go ahead and let it run a little further, but I'm tellin' ya,; MOG is the one!

With the human language now filled with acronyms, MOG sounds much better than BLA or FIGS!!!!!
                          Cheers.
                          G.

Comment

I Sell Guitars
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                              I say... The Chin Ornaments.
                              Balls?
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sandy Duncan's Glass Eye
                                Kathleen Turner Overdrive
                                Scrotumpole
                                Hitler's Left Testicle
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X