Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Songs Make You Head Bang Uncontrollably?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm only concerned about music which makes my pud bang
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
      I'm only concerned about music which makes my pud bang
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvQYU3dJ8Ts ???

:ROTF:
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Tornado Of Souls
        Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FFTQRmsK0k

This song is so addicting. I heard the opening riff, looked the tab up and learned the whole rhythm part. It's so easy but so awesome.

"Dr. Stein grows funny creatures. Lets them run into the night. They become great rock musicians and the time is right."

I've been humming the chorus for about an hour straight now.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Oh my god! I haven't heard Helloween since high school. Too funny.
            Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

I've been listening to Dr. Stein and I Want Out repeatedly for the last day or so. It's weird I usually can't stand Helloween but I just can't get this stuff out of my head.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Testament ~ Trial By Fire
                Megadeth ~ Holy Wars
                Skid Row ~ Monkey Business
                Dream Theater ~ The Mirror
                Fear Factory ~ Body Hammer

Comment

Originally posted by elysianfield View Post
                  Testament ~ Trial By Fire
                  Great song. I like Into the Pit the most of all when it comes to Testament.

Edit: That, First Strike is Deadly and Alone in the Dark.
                  Last edited by Ben...; 01-15-2009, 04:18 PM.
                  "Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                    On Fire VH
                    That song in itself is stellar, yes to tap my foot or bang my head, either way the song demands a response.
                    They just don't write like that anymore.

Its also a mood thang as well.
                    Depends on my mood really.

I can be so negative that nothing moves or stirs me.
                    I can also be in such a good mood just about any music would get an enthusiastic reaction.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                    X