Backing tracks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backing tracks?

I'm sorry, I'm not sure if this the right place to post something this and if admin's need to move to the correct place that's a ok with me.

I've managed to already acquire/download about hundred different back tracks of various bands/artist's. Half of that bunch wasn't what I wanted and I had to go that route to just get the few I wanted.

So any help from anybody will be most appreciated.

The reason for this quest:
    Since I don't have a band like years ago, the back tracks serve that purpose and are a band in a box if you will. My sister and the rest of the family want me to play and them sing to some older late 70's and entire 80's era bands. Its karaoke without the karaoke machine/player.
    Its a intended for a family get together/party.
    I'm up for it and it will be fun.
    Just trying to create a little versatility, music for everyone young and older alike.

The songs I'm still looking for

Tracks:
    Aerosmith - Train Kept a Rollin'.
    Beatles - Hard Days Night
    BTO - Taking Care Of Business
    The Stones - Satisfaction
    Mellencamp - Pink Houses, Paper And Fire, Lonely Old Night
    JP - Got Another Coming, Living After Midnight, Hellion/Electric Eye
    Reo - Roll With The Changes
    Grand Funk Railroad - Locomotion, Some Kind Of Wonderful
    Temptations - My Girl
    Tutone - 867-5309
    Heart - Barracuda, Even It Up
    Benatar - Hit Me With You Best Shot
    Foreigner - Hot Blooded

I want the rhythm guitar, bass and drums, nothing else.
    I'll accept midi tracks if need be, but I prefer it to be close to the actual song as possible.

Thanks
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

try www.guitarchaos.com ...they seem to have tons of backing tracks...altho not sure whether they are what you are looking for or not...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Depending on what equipment you have available, you could always create the backing tracks yourself usiing a PC and some recording software.... just a thought
      Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

Try www.guitarbt.com
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
          Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Working...
          X