Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doom View Post
    Dear JCF Grammar and Spelling Nazi's,

I apologize for not writing College Exam quality material for you to read on this message board. I'm not exactly sure what has gotten into me. i should know better than to try to let you know about a deal and not have journalistic writing skills. i hope this paragraph is easier on your brain to comprehend.

Love Always!

-Doom
    Hey, Bro! Don't worry about the spelling and punctuation. Don't feel that you need to compensate for a small member. There's already enough of that on here. Just remember how to spell these words. They will come in handy to you. Capitalization is always an option. The words are: dickhead, prick, asshole, fuck off, get a life, bitch, etc.... :ROTF:
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
      Hey, Bro! Don't worry about the spelling and punctuation. Don't feel that you need to compensate for a small member. There's already enough of that on here. Just remember how to spell these words. They will come in handy to you. Capitalization is always an option. The words are: dickhead, prick, asshole, Fuck Toejam, get a life, bitch, etc.... :ROTF:
      Fixed
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

[quote=Ben...;1197584]Fixed[/quote

Perfect!
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I'll give you $26.37 for it ... think about it !!

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
            If you love Grammar Nazi's and real assholes go on the ESP forums or Megadeth forums.
            If you like 12-year-olds, go to the ESP forum.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              If you like 12-year-olds, go to the ESP forum.
              Ohhhh..... Is that where Lawson came from? :ROTF:

Comment

doom- Good deal, was it F-Spaced?

Comment

F Spaced, indeed

Comment

one of my favorite DiMarzio pickups...Nice snag and a great deal too...
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

For $25 I will stop by tomorrow
                      Just one more guitar!

Comment

What GC is this with the $25 DiMarzios you speak of?
                        8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Damn. That's a good deal. I use Duncans but I've always liked Dimarzio's, too.

Comment

[quote=Cleveland Metal;1197669]Ohhhh..... Is that where Lawson came from? :ROTF:[/quote

Well here we go, Fuck off,Get a life bitch,Fuck wad,Cum rag,Limp dick..lol By the way I do not think a 12-year- old would act as dumb as me Oh forgot FUCK TOEJAM............................................ .......................................
                            Last edited by john.w.lawson; 01-22-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Off your meds again huh? Hahaha....

Comment

[quote=Cleveland Metal;1198054]Off your meds again huh? Hahaha....[/quote/]

Na just took my first 1.5 of the day.And feel fine. Your post did not upset me in the least brojust have'n fun.Hey have you met Drew Carey:ROTF:WE are all alright

Comment

Working...
                                X