Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Superbowl XLIII Thread WITH bonus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
    Oh, and Chris Holmes' comment on that shirt made my day.
    That took A LOT longer than I thought! And thought it would come from elsewhere, first...
    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Also, no changing scores or editing after 5pm CST, this book closes early today!

Edited accordingly.

Comment

So am I still qualified? I just changed it because I misread the instructions.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

The thread will be locked before kick off sometime, so edit away.

Good luck all!

I also found a few other cool items from NAMM, so who knows who'll get what!

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
            Well come on Matt, take a pic here, I'm curious... Seems to be pretty even thus far, but I haven't really kept a tab but from a scroll, it looks pretty even all around.
            Nah, not playing along. Besides, why risk wasting my " luck" by picking numbers for football? If I get it right, I coulda used that luck to pick Powerball numbers instead
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The thread will be locked before kick off sometime, so edit away.

Good luck all!

I also found a few other cool items from NAMM, so who knows who'll get what!
              Oooo, what are they?
              Gibson SG Standard
              Jackson DK2M Dinky
              Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
              Roland Micro Cube
              Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Originally posted by Dinky93 View Post
                Oooo, what are they?
                Well it was gonna be MILF, but I may get in trouble now, hafta see... :ROTF:

Have to wait and see, only the winners will know when they get it, they can share with the rest...

Comment

Well it was gonna be MILF, but I may get in trouble now, hafta see... :ROTF:

Have to wait and see, only the winners will know when they get it, they can share with the rest...
                  Well, I guess I will have to win and see then.
                  Gibson SG Standard
                  Jackson DK2M Dinky
                  Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
                  Roland Micro Cube
                  Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

One of my buddies here wants in, so here's his pick (Casey for those of you here that know him from the area, Trav may remember him, as well as Jeremy:

Steelers
                    [EDIT] Now that I look at everyone's pick, looks like Joe's got almost identical, so if there's a toss up, you get the bone Joe, no insider, pay to play shit here...

Comment

Working...
                    X