Best Superbowl commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Superbowl commercials

The Coke Zero "here kid, catch" made me LOL. Great hilarious homage to the classic Coke commercial of 20 years ago!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

The eTrades were good as well. There was a couple local commercials that were pretty cool, low budget but cool to see and a funny line...

I'm about 10 minutes behind cause everyone wants to see the commercials 3 freakin times! Damn people, it's MY house, don't they know? lol...

Good game thus far, a couple of bad calls, Roth no call for grounding and then gets a roughing the passer? WTF? THAT'S why I HATE the Steelers! But none the less, it is what it is...

A few people people are spot on on the 1st half total, it could go either way...
    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Fetchin Clydesdale rocked. So did the one who went to get his gal Daisy. yeah I'm a sucker for the critters.

Comment

Clydesdale's always rock, but you can certainly tell who's at the helm at AB this year, light and lame to say the least! they've always had the biggest tab on Superbowl as long as I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
          The eTrades were good as well. There was a couple local commercials that were pretty cool, low budget but cool to see and a funny line...

I'm about 10 minutes behind cause everyone wants to see the commercials 3 freakin times! Damn people, it's MY house, don't they know? lol...

Good game thus far, a couple of bad calls, Roth no call for grounding and then gets a roughing the passer? WTF? THAT'S why I HATE the Steelers! But none the less, it is what it is...

A few people people are spot on on the 1st half total, it could go either way...
          roughing the passer was total bs, but he was outa the pocket.

I liked the "magic 8 ball/ sno globe"
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Was he outside the tackle's? I didn't see him outside, I KNOW he was inside the hash marks but I rewound it real quick and thought it was bogus I didn't look at it closely like I would for a call that's being reviewed, etc. I couldn't make the call so fugg it! LOL.... Roughing the passer? pfft, yeh, my left nut hurts a bit to, WTF? if that was roughing, geez, I'd hate to see a real football game, I hear they're brutal... lol

Either way, game's over, and it was a great game, one of the better one's in recent years imo.

Congrat's to you Steelers fans! great job! (and I speak of all year + the Big One)

Comment

I thought the Dorito commercial with the crystal ball was pretty funny. You can watch all the superbowl commercials at hulu.com . There's some good shit there.
              Originally posted by horns666
              The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Yep, Dorito's crystal ball was great.

On the movie trailer side, the GI Joe trailer looked great.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post

+1 on both.
                  -Rick

Comment

The STar Trek commercial and the Audi with Jason Statham were the best.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post

I may be alone here, but I remember the movies - Escape from witch mountain and Return to witch mountain, from my childhood. My kids have watched and liked these movies, so I was kind of excited to see part 3's commercial.

My kids saw the commercial today and they're excited as well, we may venture family style to the theater for this one.

Also - the "I'm good" commercials were pretty funny
                      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

tried to post an unusable link. sorry - nothing to see here
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

The cool thing about the Doritos ad was that it was made by amateurs for under $2k as part of a contest, and they won $1M.

Comment

The other Doritis commercial was pretty cool too, where he munched one and the chick's clothes came off, munched at the ATM and it spit money at him - then he ran out and got hit by the bus! :ROTF:

He should've bought the family size bag!
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I thought the Pepsi Max commercial was funny where a guy dropped a bowling ball on another guys head. The Mr Potato Head ad was funny also.
                              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                              X