No announcement yet.

SuperBowl results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the hold up I emailed you Pat. Ill pm you as well. I figure you are attached to that shirt so Ill go for the lighter. Thanks bro mighty kind of you .

Comment

Well, the shirt is something, but I did offer it up, so i have no problem with giving it up. It does have 2 sigs signed to me (which I DID forget about, else I'd have never offered it) but whatever, it's on you guys if you can get over that, it's extremely cool and a size XL if I didn't post that before.

So Scaz takes the Ultimate Sin banner, Pika has the lighter, unless he wants to change, and you have as long as it takes for DG to speak up, or you can work it out between you guys. Makes no difference to me, whatever you want. How about my wife? She needs a new squat and her tits aren't signed to anyone!

Nah, you guys work it out and let me know, Pika, I replied to ya bro, let me know.

Make sure you guys PM or email me your addresses. Or I'll send it to OKC!

[Edit] Alright Pika's got the lighter, DG, it's on you now, Tshirt or a Black Jackson banner with a purple logo. take your pick. If nobody takes the T, it stays with me forever, or until I get another wild hair, whichever comes first.

Let me know...

NOT!
      Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

I think I'll go with the banner, Pat. Thanks again!

Comment

Guys, I hope you didn't interpret my words as thinking I wanted the t-shirt or had some remorse or it has some sort of sentimental value to me, it doesn't, It's just time to pass some stuff along. I only hope that if/when you guys decide to get rid of this stuff, it goes in the same fashion is all. But it's yours, so you do with it as you want. You certainly won't hurt my feelings!

Anyway, if you guys want the tshirt, PLEASE say so, it's not a big deal to me at all. I only said I understood if you didn't take it because it was signed to someone else, nothing more.

With that said, last chance.

And to the runner-ups, send me your addresses please. I use FedEx so no PO's if possible please. For the 3 that I've talked to, those addresses are fine, no sweat! There was one PO box and that is cool, no biggie!

I still need addy's for Jack Napalm and Heartfielder.

I had a mail server take a dump yesterday, so give me a day or two please, shouldn't go out any later than Friday. i'll let you know tho.

Comment

I was a little annoyed that AZ made so many bad plays and gave away some silly penalties, but I guess that's par for the course for such a big game... nerves HAVE to be a factor. Great game though, even though AZ lost.
            Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
              Guys, I hope you didn't interpret my words as thinking I wanted the t-shirt or had some remorse or it has some sort of sentimental value to me, it doesn't, It's just time to pass some stuff along. I only hope that if/when you guys decide to get rid of this stuff, it goes in the same fashion is all. But it's yours, so you do with it as you want. You certainly won't hurt my feelings!

Anyway, if you guys want the tshirt, PLEASE say so, it's not a big deal to me at all. I only said I understood if you didn't take it because it was signed to someone else, nothing more.

With that said, last chance.

And to the runner-ups, send me your addresses please. I use FedEx so no PO's if possible please. For the 3 that I've talked to, those addresses are fine, no sweat! There was one PO box and that is cool, no biggie!

I still need addy's for Jack Napalm and Heartfielder.

I had a mail server take a dump yesterday, so give me a day or two please, shouldn't go out any later than Friday. i'll let you know tho.
              Alright, thanks again Pat!
              Gibson SG Standard
              Jackson DK2M Dinky
              Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
              Roland Micro Cube
              Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Scaz, PIKA and DG, your stuff has been shipped... Enjoy!

Runner ups will be going out Monday, I'll post accordingly.

Still no word from Jack Napalm or Heartfielder, you guys got till Wed to get your addy's to me.

Comment

Awesome thank you once again . Now I gotta take up smoking!!!

Comment

Wow, I guess I thought I blew it with the Steelers pick. I just sent my address in. Congrats to the winners.
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Nah, you barely made it in there. I took the top 3 that picked AZ and went from there, hopefully you understood my way of thinking on the points dealio. No biggie... We'll have to do it again soon though with something.

I remember coming back from NAMM with bags of shit me and J and ~K~ and the crew picked up all over the place, it was cool and all the vendors were very gracious once they knew who we were and our intentions with the "swag" Good times... ( sorry Sully, royalties in escrow, )

Comment

Got the banner yesterday. Thanks Pat!

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                          Got the banner yesterday. Thanks Pat!
                          Cool, post pics when you get it hung!

And fuck! I forgot to send the runner-up stuff!!! I'll get it out today! I've had a pretty hectic week to say the least!

Sorry about that guys!!! My bad...

Comment

Got the lighter today ,thanks Pat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
                              Cool, post pics when you get it hung!

And fuck! I forgot to send the runner-up stuff!!! I'll get it out today! I've had a pretty hectic week to say the least!

Sorry about that guys!!! My bad...
                              It's all good. I think it's cool that you are sending stuff to us runner-ups as well . Thanks again Pat!
                              Gibson SG Standard
                              Jackson DK2M Dinky
                              Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
                              Roland Micro Cube
                              Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Originally posted by Dinky93 View Post
                                It's all good. I think it's cool that you are sending stuff to us runner-ups as well . Thanks again Pat!
                                Wait, you're not old enough youngin... This stuff is for 21 or older only...

Comment

Working...
                                X