Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last - Some good news!

Limp Bizkit are reforming!
    Dormant for eight years, the original lineup of Limp Bizkit is reuniting for a tour and new album, according to a statement from Interscope Records.

Yay!

I'll get my coat....

Hmmm..I predict they drop their tired rap schtick and jump on the metal bandwagon since it's in vogue. Too bad people aren't glued to the media sources that pushed them down their throats in the first place. Thanks to sources like Myspace, Itunes and Youtube ect.

Seems like all the old Rap and Nu "*metal" bands are trying to "keep it real" these days..yeah right!

If Limp Bizkit was a new, unknown band and sounded like they did during their peak these days..they'd go over like a Vanilla Ice comeback.

I can only hope Limp Quickdick's triumphant return goes up in flames faster than the fuggin' Hindenburg...oh the humanity!!!

* Note that I put the word "metal" in quotation marks, because those bullshit trends were NEVER Metal!

Like 'em if you want, whatever floats your boat..but never insult metal in my presence.

If Rap metal and ebonics make a big return to the mainstream..I blame Obama and Clinton. Goodbye guitar solos..hello DJ's!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Haahhaaaa..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNP72LbhtjA

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

how's that good news?
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          now that is genuinely brilliant!
          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Lmfao! Bwa ha ha haha!!!!

Comment

Now, all we need is an Eminem comeback and fulltime airplay on the radio.

Oh, and maybe even Eminem will go the metal way and write his name as EmineM.
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                Now, all we need is an Eminem comeback and fulltime airplay on the radio.

Oh, and maybe even Eminem will go the metal way and write his name as EmineM.
                Sure why not. Kid Rock did it...fo real yo.

Fuck these assholes...that's what I think!

Comment

yeahyyy!! boy!!!!
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                    how's that good news?
                    You fail to see his sarcasm.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

U gotta be a beotch if Eminem calls you a little girl!!!!!

Yeahhh Boyeeeee..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b1cY...eature=related..

Comment

I've learned to tolerate Cookie Monster Metal over the years, but I simply cannot hear Rap "Metal" without wishing painful death on the perpetrators of that vile genre.

In the history of bad ideas, that's right up there with Eve saying "Hey Adam, have a bite".
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Here's a barrage of hatin'..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Every bodys favourite personality Fred Durst, shredding over backing tracksEdited and Directed by ihavesoldout of musicianforums.com

Shreddy hanging out with Zakk Wylde from BLS doin what they do best.

Comment

I have to laugh.... Fred Durst is a douchebag's douchebag. Holding fake auditions to steal new riffs when Borland left, lying about his starfucking exploits. Biggest joke in a joke-filled genre.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

wow this hot on the heals of reading about fake foreigner drummer stealing a corvette -

So now fake musicians will steal kids cash, sad.

BTW
                              - Dear Dr. Bill,

I'm trying desperately to cop that Fred Durst sound. I've ripped the speaker cones in my 4x12 cabs and set the impedance wrong - but somethings still not right ?
                              Perhaps drinking rubbing alcohol on a regular basis would help, or maybe jumping down a flight of stairs headfirst? Maybe eating lead paint chips ?

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                              X