• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have extra needles if anyone wants to stick them in their eyes,
    or their ears.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      so who's the first one to admit tapping his foot along to it?
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        I've learned to tolerate Cookie Monster Metal over the years, but I simply cannot hear Rap "Metal" without wishing painful death on the perpetrators of that vile genre.

In the history of bad ideas, that's right up there with Eve saying "Hey Adam, have a bite".
        Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
          yep!
          yep!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            I have extra needles if anyone wants to stick them in their eyes,
            or their ears.
            Could I shoot them at Fred Durst?
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
              Could I shoot them at Fred Durst?
              Guitar virtuoso? I don't think so.

Comment

Oh, I forgot about that.
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Damned douchebag wiggers act like they're 12 years old "Who can whip whose ass" -ghey
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X